Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster's scored

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Think thats wht everyone said about Davies and Dickinson.....at least they have scored in the league.....lets hope he does prove me wrong...doubt it though..... and yes i am a season ticket holder and Holroyd reminds of of Mark Gall lots of speed but nothing at the end of it

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Think thats wht everyone said about Davies and Dickinson.....at least they have scored in the league.....lets hope he does prove me wrong...doubt it though..... and yes i am a season ticket holder and Holroyd reminds of of Mark Gall lots of speed but nothing at the end of it

I liked Gall.

To be honest Holyroyd isn't going to rip this league to shreds. I know some will bang the drum about confidence and time but they all said the same thing about Gatting , Robinson etc etc. By now we would of seen enough I think.

Still, I'll support the lad all the time he is in the team and would love to be proved wrong

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

If My memory serves me, Gall had plenty of end product, Scored some magnificent goals. Given time, hopefully Holroyd can do the same.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I liked Gall.

To be honest Holyroyd isn't going to rip this league to shreds. I know some will bang the drum about confidence and time but they all said the same thing about Gatting , Robinson etc etc. By now we would of seen enough I think.

Still, I'll support the lad all the time he is in the team and would love to be proved wrong

I don't understand why people keep slagging off Holroyd. I have seen enough from him to suggest he has potential and given a chance he could become a good player at this level. People forget that he only cost £5K more than Johnny Dixon and is clearly miles better than him. I never understand why some people can't wait to write players off.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
the fact that all 3 strikers we have out on loan not only played but scored speaks volumes to me as to how hard they want to impress Gus to get back in the picture at the League One club to be at next season....
Whing's lot knocked over the League leaders also, not sure what happened top Tunnicliffe though as didn't see his name in the line up for MKD?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here