Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

forster

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
MUST STAY MUST HAVE A NEW CONTRACT SIMPLE:clap2::clap2::clap2:

What did he do to impress you then?
apart from the penalty, all he did was miss an absoulte sitter, you really think if we are supposedly going to push for promotion next year, Forster is up to that standard?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I'm sorry but why do you think Nicky deserves a contract, after coming off the bench and scoring a penalty? Yes he is our top scorer, but he has to wait till the end of the season like the others have to wait. Why should he get top priority over the others who are out of contract?!

griff9

Mar 17, 2009
brighton
not knocking holroyd at all but forster should of been on that pitch last night and it don't matter that he missed the chance because the run he made to lose their defenders just showed how he can still tare a defence apart... holroyds one for the future... but none the less he played 50 minutes or more and u didn't see him make one run where he was clean through in that time... forster it took a matter of 5 minutes... he drifted right over towards the north stand ran in to the gap... and then hoofed it 50 yards over the bar, none the less he made the gap for himself and left there defence for dead... definitely worth another year IMO

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
not knocking holroyd at all but forster should of been on that pitch last night and it don't matter that he missed the chance because the run he made to lose their defenders just showed how he can still tare a defence apart... holroyds one for the future... but none the less he played 50 minutes or more and u didn't see him make one run where he was clean through in that time... forster it took a matter of 5 minutes... he drifted right over towards the north stand ran in to the gap... and then hoofed it 50 yards over the bar, none the less he made the gap for himself and left there defence for dead... definitely worth another year IMO

I concur.
Last night Forster got in behind them a couple of times in the short time he was on, got to the byline and put a dangerous ball across, and he still has the skill to turn a defender in the box and make a yard for himself. He works the channels, finds the space, holds the ball up, and his strike ratio this season FULLY justifies another year, because at this level he can still do the business.

Holroyd isn't half the player Forster is - yet. I want him to LEARN from the master during the remainder of this season and the whole of the next. Fact is, Forster did more in 15 minutes than Holroyd had done in an hour.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Holroyd isn't half the player Forster is - yet. I want him to LEARN from the master during the remainder of this season and the whole of the next. Fact is, Forster did more in 15 minutes than Holroyd had done in an hour.

This.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If Forster gets kicked out as some suggest and it's likely Dickinson leaves we would be left with Holyroyd and Murray.
Controversial as it sounds , Holyroyd is far to lightweight I'm afraid.

It's a no brainer Forster should stay

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Provided he wants to stay, I dont think he does.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If Forster gets kicked out as some suggest and it's likely Dickinson leaves we would be left with Holyroyd and Murray.
Controversial as it sounds , Holyroyd is far to lightweight I'm afraid.

It's a no brainer Forster should stay

That should all depend on who is lined up for next season? I would imagine that they are working hard behind the scenes to find some new players.

Thankfully, Larry has been moved to the kiddies as Poyet is seemingly not impressed with his performance.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
That should all depend on who is lined up for next season? I would imagine that they are working hard behind the scenes to find some new players.

my thoughts exactly, obviously you can't deny fozzy can do the business but after the best part of 20 years he should be able to. Also should we be relying so heavily on a 36 year old striker (remember last season's injuries). I think coming off the bench is the future for our number 9.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here