Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster

Batman

Feb 16, 2009
Forster was on 6k a week at Hull, when he joined the Albion they paid half his wages for the 1st season as he was still contracted to them. Because of his injuries Brighton have told him they would pay him game by game , Forster wants a 2 year contract , think he is worth 1 more year with an option to extend if he is still fit!!!!!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
At last...Forster's mum tells it how it is

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Not true nobody can be certain that he is or will be in 6 months so it is up to him to prove it. 1 year with 2nd based on games played etc.

I dont agree with one year left alone 2, arnt we meant to be gettin rid of the deadwood? He WOULD be dead wood, look a hart, you cant fault the passion but he is just not good enough, paying by the game sounds about right

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I dont agree with one year left alone 2, arnt we meant to be gettin rid of the deadwood? He WOULD be dead wood, look a hart, you cant fault the passion but he is just not good enough, paying by the game sounds about right

He's our top scorer. Pretty good for dead wood, I'd say.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
He's our top scorer. Pretty good for dead wood, I'd say.

Im not talking about now, im talking about next season and most definitely the one after, his legs seem to be going already so i cant see him getting past 10 next season

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Typical nsc. If there had been a week ago on our most important player, Forster would have won it by a mile. Now because he's dared to question our shambolic club, from whose arse only the sun shines for so many, he's a disgrace and we can easily replace him.

Well wake up, no we can't and no we won't. Players like that don't come round very often for Brighton and Hove Albion.

yeah right, Gotsmanov, Lawrenson,, Case, Ward and a er 36 year old er Nicky forster :lol:. Thats right, he can act like a spoilt brat and we shpuld all think we are so lucky to have him. turn it in

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
He either did get thrown off the team bus for handing in a childish note to his boss or he didn't. If he did then the bloke is a 36 year old on a fixed term contract like many people in different jobs for fucks sake. Footballers have no bloody clue.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
And what division were we in when we signed that lot? And where were we playing?

Ok, maybe I didn't spell it out for the idiots, but I clearly meant clubs of our current/recent position.

I think you'll find the likes of Lawrenson, Horton et al joined us when we were in ...... div three or League one for our younger members

Forster is getting grief because he handed a transfer request in two days before one of the biggest game of the season .....

Lewes' best seagull

Jan 31, 2008
Typical nsc. If there had been a week ago on our most important player, Forster would have won it by a mile. Now because he's dared to question our shambolic club, from whose arse only the sun shines for so many, he's a disgrace and we can easily replace him.

Well wake up, no we can't and no we won't. Players like that don't come round very often for Brighton and Hove Albion.

Thank god, somebody who speaks the truth, although not normally.

Surely keeping us up this year is worth 2 year's wages (no idea what he's on) of Bloom's money?

The fact is, we need him. Just look at our finishing yesterday.

Because of his injuries Brighton have told him they would pay him game by game, Forster wants a 2 year contract
How does this tie in with Ken Brown's statement that "The club has made no decision yet on the players out of contract. That is the manager's decision and he will advise the players as and when he sees fit"?

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
I think you'll find the likes of Lawrenson, Horton et al joined us when we were in ...... div three or League one for our younger members

Forster is getting grief because he handed a transfer request in two days before one of the biggest game of the season .....

.. and after the transfer window has shut.. footballers! :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here