Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster - past it?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Isnt Dixon back, Gargan at Lewes on loan with a recall and Robinson listed as as a striker. These are our options if Murray is injured next week for the Tranmere game. No sorry we have Virgo.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Isnt Dixon back, Gargan at Lewes on loan with a recall and Robinson listed as as a striker. These are our options if Murray is injured next week for the Tranmere game. No sorry we have Virgo.

Why isn't Gargan still listed on our own website then?

Robinson is never a striker and you damn well know if Murray or Forster are unavailable then the midget will play Virgo as a striker ahead of those three.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Was right beside him for most of the game yesterday and i really didn't get that impression.
There are a couple of others who behave like that though!!

My brother told me that one of his workmates lives next door to Dixon and that is how he comes across to the neighbours. I dont really know my self but he is hardly likley to do that at Withdean as we all know him and his ability.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
My brother told me that one of his workmates lives next door to Dixon and that is how he comes across to the neighbours. I dont really know my self but he is hardly likley to do that at Withdean as we all know him and his ability.

Probably is different away from the ground to be fair but not seen him away from the ground so don't know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here