Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster getting stick

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Sour%20Grapes.jpg

Not too many sour grapes there is there?

Why was the whole Brighton team a disgrace? Because we didn't roll over and let them win? Get used to it you frigging idiots-Micky is back!

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
such a funny thread to read and it really relates to the forster thread we had 2 weeks ago saying how good a captain he is who like roy keane used to, gets up oppositions skin aswell as scores goals regulary (less like roy keane in that sence) :) Top scorer in Div 1 atm what a good signing hes turned out to be!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Just seen the sending off.Deffo worth a straight red.Studs showing straight into Virgo's chest while he was on the floor.No where near the ball.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
What a bunch of twats!

They have a go at Forster and Kuipers, but they have absolutely no reason to!

There is no substance to their comments at all. Still that's what expect from some of their fans to be honest :nono:

SOUR GRAPES

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
What a bunch of twats!

They have a go at Forster and Kuipers, but they have absolutely no reason to!

There is no substance to their comments at all. Still that's what expect from some of their fans to be honest :nono:

SOUR GRAPES

They even admit that they have no reason to have a go at Kuipers except he is just one of those players they don't like. Good to see informed debate on there.

Forster is one of those players that winds up opponents but he is a great player for us so I don't care. He did not score in the first four games last year, now four in four!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
That photo of Kuipers on the Southend forums confirms his legend status, the referee knew not to mess with FDM so settled for the yellow :lolol:

:jester:

steve-c

I thought Mooses red was a tad harsh, but he did go in studs up so he is giving the ref a decision to make

I'm totally biased of course but i thought Revell was a bit late so deserved a yellow but the keeper should have gone for retalliation

from their forum ......what a ******

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If our players are getting stick from the opposition it means they're doing their jobs well imo

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
The strange thing is they seem to accuse us of cheating. Whether it was a red card or not, Virgo was clearly clattered by the guy and definitely didn't dive and Kuipers may have saved Revell from getting sent off with his reaction when he could have stayed down.

I thought all the bookings on both sides were fair enough and, however the ref performed, I don't see how we cheated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here