Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Former users of NSC.....where are they now ?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Who was the Cardiff fan who used to give it large? (not The Laughing Bluebird, who is a thoroughly nice chap).

As Icy posted, that would be Taffy. I think he disappeared about the time of the memorable 'please keep of the pitch so Sam and the boys can do a lap of honour' announcement was made at Ninian Park.

Dave the Eeeeeaaaagggglllllllleeeee. Sompting Seagull. Seagull over Sevenoaks.

And the NSC legend that is Hawaii-residing writer Ken Livingstone Seagull. About 100 posts in what seems like as many years.

farawaysaint

Oct 1, 2011
They sleep in their houses and shape the dream of what shall me, dead posters wait dreaming. Apologies to H.P Lovecraft.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Forget to mention Gezza who proposed on the Withdean turf.

Sadly a couple of them aren't able to post anymore (Aspinall's Arse / Canarian Seagull), but they're still remembered fondly.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Forget to mention Gezza who proposed on the Withdean turf.

Sadly a couple of them aren't able to post anymore (Aspinall's Arse / Canarian Seagull), but they're still remembered fondly.

BHA Express sadly too

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He was unfairly accused of so many things that he thought sod it. If the clique are against you then you don't have a chance.

You may not post much, but to this day you remain an incredibly prolific user of the PM system so NSC must still be drawing you in for some reason or another.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You may not post much, but to this day you remain an incredibly prolific user of the PM system so NSC must still be drawing you in for some reason or another.

Just out of curiosity - are you as an Admin able to see the content of PMs or merely how many a user has sent?

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
Market Porter sellt me logoff from wednday, mis him too go Donetsk. When my passpor come now? He promis my 10000 Hryvna garantee accept sitsenshop. I wrong he fill me?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I seem to recall another Cardiff fan called Tony Bluebird Montana.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just out of curiosity - are you as an Admin able to see the content of PMs or merely how many a user has sent?

Yep. I've been very open about that in the past. However...

a) It takes a bit of effort to get to the raw data for any of the NSC tables. I'm very lazy.
b) I've got a lot better things to do with my time than PMs.
c) It would be somewhat of an abuse of the power to look at them for no good reason.

To the best of my memory there have been 2 times, one of them relatively recently, where I've had need to try and locate information in PMs between other members, which works out to be about once every 5 years on average.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yep. I've been very open about that in the past. However...

a) It takes a bit of effort to get to the raw data for any of the NSC tables. I'm very lazy.
b) I've got a lot better things to do with my time than PMs.
c) It would be somewhat of an abuse of the power to look at them for no good reason.

To the best of my memory there have been 2 times, one of them relatively recently, where I've had need to try and locate information in PMs between other members, which works out to be about once every 5 years on average.

Thanks, it was just a spur of the moment curiosity as the subject of PMs had come up. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here