Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Former Albion players and managers in the news - official thread

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I reckon there should be a single thread for our players loaned to other clubs too.

But thought two from me might look a little... indulgent.

Indeed. Best not draw attention to one's self. That's not the British way.
:wozza: :shootself :lolol:

Incidentally, famille Tackle are holidaying in Cornwall right now. Car parks take only cash. There is no bank this side of Penzance (we are in St Just on the coast). Poor ****ers running about at Porthcurno today desperate to find someone who would give them parking change. I came prepared.
Yesterday I decided I must be able to pay in advance online. Hooray! Bit steep at over £40 for the week but whatever. But hang on, today, on Sunday, I can't buy parking that starts on Sunday. It starts on Monday. FFS. WTFAFF?

Lovely weather and beaches but what a bunch of utter money-grasping pricks (local authority as elected by locals). No wonder half the population are out of work.

We had a meal in a local pub restaurant in Botallack tonight. Gobby local, effing and blinding at the bar, despite kids and sundry in the restaurant. With the nipper in tow, Mrs T was twitching. Rather than have it out with the Ricky Gervaise soundalike, I had a word with the manager. A quiet word was had with bumpkin. Very little changed. I was tempted to have the conversation "tourism important round here? Carry on being a gobshite **** and your economy will end up where it belongs" but decided to give it a swerve. He had been whining about his missus leaving him and losing his house so he's doublearse****ed anyway :shrug:

Still. What a country. I was in Vancouver last week. Bloody lovely, but what a bunch of self-obsessed personal music-listening self-entitled *****.

Sometimes I can understand the mentality of the nihilistic world-burning lunatic, I really can. Life is simply wasted on some people. Who was it Douglas Adams said life was wasted on? Oh, that's right: the living :lolol:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Indeed. Best not draw attention to one's self. That's not the British way.
:wozza: :shootself :lolol:

Incidentally, famille Tackle are holidaying in Cornwall right now. Car parks take only cash. There is no bank this side of Penzance (we are in St Just on the coast). Poor ****ers running about at Porthcurno today desperate to find someone who would give them parking change. I came prepared.
Yesterday I decided I must be able to pay in advance online. Hooray! Bit steep at over £40 for the week but whatever. But hang on, today, on Sunday, I can't buy parking that starts on Sunday. It starts on Monday. FFS. WTFAFF?

Lovely weather and beaches but what a bunch of utter money-grasping pricks (local authority as elected by locals). No wonder half the population are out of work.

We had a meal in a local pub restaurant in Botallack tonight. Gobby local, effing and blinding at the bar, despite kids and sundry in the restaurant. With the nipper in tow, Mrs T was twitching. Rather than have it out with the Ricky Gervaise soundalike, I had a word with the manager. A quiet word was had with bumpkin. Very little changed. I was tempted to have the conversation "tourism important round here? Carry on being a gobshite **** and your economy will end up where it belongs" but decided to give it a swerve. He had been whining about his missus leaving him and losing his house so he's doublearse****ed anyway :shrug:

Still. What a country. I was in Vancouver last week. Bloody lovely, but what a bunch of self-obsessed personal music-listening self-entitled *****.

Sometimes I can understand the mentality of the nihilistic world-burning lunatic, I really can. Life is simply wasted on some people. Who was it Douglas Adams said life was wasted on? Oh, that's right: the living :lolol:

Wait, is this thread for *all* NSC conversations now? :)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Craig Noone scored a absolute cracker for Melbourne the other day...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I didn't know he'd gone there. Expected him to be at a higher level aged just *checks notes* 31.

I must admit, I had to double take when I heard it. But apparently things went pear shaped at Bolton (injuries, etc) and he ended up in Aus. Not sure of the specifics, but there was this article on the debatable HITC site about Ipswich effectively being grateful they'd dodged a bullet!

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/06/...eported-former-500k-target-craig-noon/page/1/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here