Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Former Albion manager set to QUIT tomorrow!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Peter Taylor - Stevenage Borough

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Peter Taylor failed to get Stevenage Borough into the play offs by 1 place. Sadly being a man of honour and integrity I think he will fall on his sword.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No secret, it was in the News of the World.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Am I right ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
100/1

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its a great shame. I have a great deal of time for Peter what with his REMF help and also being a bloody good Albion manage. Whats next for him ?. Some TV pundatory during Euro 2008 I would reckon.

I think I put the kybosh on him when I did a post hoping they went up as they lost their next 3 games and won yesterday which was meaningless :blush::cry::dunce:

SamSeagull

Mar 10, 2008
Quite what he's even doing at Stevenage I don't know. He could EASILY manage in league one, probably championship too.

when he left palace, he had a clause in his contract that he couldnt manage a league club for a certain period of time! it was that wanker palace chairman jordon that done it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can we get rid of Wilkins by then? :jester:

Would the budget at the Albion suit PT better this time then? :jester:

*that WAS a jest, I have a lot of time for Peter Taylor and wish him well*

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Taylor as manager, Wilkins as ball boy.

Yup that will suit me fine!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
when he left palace, he had a clause in his contract that he couldnt manage a league club for a certain period of time! it was that wanker palace chairman jordon that done it.

Aah but Jordan has said that is a heap of bollox and no such clause was insisted on. Still never let the truth get in the way of slagging him off eh?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
I can only speak from a Palace fan's point of view, but Taylor was a nightmare for us and presided over the dullest football i have seen in a long time at Selhurst Park, yes he is a nice guy and has integrity coming out of every pore but he just didn't do it for us.

Having said that he was very successful with the England U-21's and i am sure his time will come again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here