Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forget Forlan, bring on McCullum, Sussex v Gloucestershire, Hove, 20-20, 19:10

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I cant believe that a joke between me and a few mates about Jon Lewis turned into loads of random people joining in and some even running down to the front of the Cromwell Road end to proper slag him off.

There were even kids phoning their mates to tell them to come to the front and slag off Jon

TELL EM JON

_41130768_lewis_getty416.jpg

lichfield seagulls

Sep 13, 2008
lichfield~by~the~sea
I cant believe that a joke between me and a few mates about Jon Lewis turned into loads of random people joining in and some even running down to the front of the Cromwell Road end to proper slag him off.

There were even kids phoning their mates to tell them to come to the front and slag off Jon

TELL EM JON

Went to last friday's game one of my boys went to him and asked him to sign his shirt(old brighton shirt) and he refused, didn't have a problems with any of the other gloucester players. I was not happy and then started giving sh*t. in which a few other sussex's fans started.

TELL EM JON

Was rather funny :laugh: Two of the guy's we where with were hideously drunk and went down the front and shouted, "Oi Lewis, stick that chin in and stop Gurning".

On a more serious note, this goes to everyone, especially Trigger, Where were the :vuvu2:
I have to take my hat off to the South African's, it is an art form to blow one of them things and make a decent noise. The first time I went for it I made the loudest noise and even got the announcer's praise but after that I was useless.

I don't think they would work at the football unless they are made easier to use, I may as well have brought my didgeridoo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here