Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forfars

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The one in Burgess Hill was picketed by a bird last time I went past. The bird was flapping about on a perch stuck to the window beside the entrance door, and must have put many people off going in.

I also wondered if, being a food shop, this was contravening any health & safely regulations.

I haven't been inside a Forfars for many years, and it's not about to change.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Yep not visited the one in Lewes since the Ban the Bun campaign!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Get stuffed Forfars (anybody notice the ARS in their name ?)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its also in bhAexpReSs as well....;)

Last edited:

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Yep. Will not EVER go there again. Mrs Early Doors and the 2 junior Early Doors also know to NEVER go the Horsham store either

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Its also in bhAexpReSs as well....;)

Would make some sense except that I quite openly despise ARS and the fact that its leader has lost what limited credibility ARS had by repeatly making threats and then not backing them up makes me and people like me realise that we are in the right.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
bhaexpress said:
Would make some sense except that I quite openly despise ARS and the fact that its leader has lost what limited credibility ARS had by repeatly making threats and then not backing them up makes me and people like me realise that we are in the right.

you're RIGHT! Forfars have never openly despised the ARS!!

:rolleyes:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I might smear some of my own faeces on their front window in the Southwick Square branch. That'll put their customers off the eclairs.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I like their sausage rolls. I would like to eat one again but I can't that's not fair. Give me a bloody sausage roll.

Can you make your own sausage rolls?

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
We don't have one in Shoreham, but if we did, I'd gladly try my hand at a bit of spraypainting under cover of night...I'd add a "t" ...... forfar"t"s...

he he - my silly sense of humour...:blush:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I've heard good things about Greggs. I am excited about the prospect of making my own ones now. How do you do it?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Buy the little frozen ones. Baste them with a bit of milk. Put them in the oven on gas mark 6 for 20-25 minutes.

Voila.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here