Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
have I missed something, bloody hell , besides missing two sitters (for a quality finisher) , he even managed to nutmeg himself last night !

Which sitters were they? There was one poor ball behind him that he managed to get a pretty good shot from (more than Ulloa did all game) and I don't recall a 2nd?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I remember the panic when we were down to the bare bones and Southampton were next up , whatever happened , oh yes a 3-0 win.

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i feel it is a must win and if we lose we can say bye to top six

Indeed. We could be 9 points off playoffs with ONLY 35 games left.

How the HELL are we meant to make up that sort of MARGIN with only 105 points left to play for.

The MATH don't add up man. The math don't add up.

Our only hope is that Forest play Harding.

Help us weebilly Davis, you're our only hope.

r2leia.jpg

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Which sitters were they? There was one poor ball behind him that he managed to get a pretty good shot from (more than Ulloa did all game) and I don't recall a 2nd?

This, I thought he made pretty good contact on the poor ball in to the box and was not far away at all.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
no, Barnes not the answer up front (or anywhere come to that). Was chatting to Brennan Dickenson before the game, gagging to get out there. If, as anticipated, no one comes in, as everyone else seems to be signing strikers at the mo' , can he do any worse ??

lol brenan dickenson,watched him 12 times at least,the boy is shocking and as for his attitude,its even worse

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
lol brenan dickenson,watched him 12 times at least,the boy is shocking and as for his attitude,its even worse

It's the fans' belief that the supposed enthusiasm and fearlessness of teenage players will somehow overcome their lack of actual skill, talent and experience; a footballing fantasy that wouldn't look out of place in a Roy of the Rovers cartoon.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
That's OK. I have complete faith in Gus. Put me down for a 2-0 win with Bridge and Vicente on the scoresheet.

LOLz.

Can't you see that, just like those games at the back end of last season are, quite LITERALLY, life or death situations? The whole WORLD revolves around the outcome of the Forest game. Or maybe it's just an overreaction from some people.

I predicted this would happen, originally last season, after the previous season's top 10 finish. Not even so much as thinking the club had over-achieved, and I still don't think we did last season (the table doesn't lie, and all that), but sometimes that's just the rub of the green. We've had a heap of injuries, new players and them, and the existing players learning to work with a new manager and his ideas.

Sometimes it works straight away (Martinez, for one), but other times it takes time. Look at Burnley - they had Dyche for most of last season and finished 11th (7pts outside the playoffs), and this season they are flying!

So even if we finish mid-table this season? So what? Another season in the championship. Hardly a DISASTER, is it?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Our attacking options are not great...

1. Barnes on his own (not convinced)
2. Play a developing player (big risk)
3. Play a frount three with LuaLua, Conway and Buckley (don't like the look of this either!)

InB4 Oscar plays Bruno at CF.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here