Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest Tickets

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Wasn't suggesting gimmicks but a good marketeer would be fairly confident of boosting numbers. The whole stand is 4000+

I think it makes a bit more sense for BHA to put their time, money and efforts into marketing home games; these are the games that we actually make ticket and matchday income from.

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
Bought ours pretty much on the day they were released and still not arrived. Anyone else in the same position?

Yep bought ours on the 7th still haven't arrived, will give it till weds/thurs and will ring ticket office. It almost seems as if they may be sent out in reverse order.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
mine arrived last week (friday). Ordered them on the first evening hoping to get near the front, However we have been allocated row x which is not ideal with some Under 7s with us. Looks like it will be standing on seat time. They ve done it at west ham and charlton so wont mind.

Pretty sure most people will stand where they like anyways. Don't think anyone will ask you to move if you go down the front with kids with you

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Yep bought ours on the 7th still haven't arrived, will give it till weds/thurs and will ring ticket office. It almost seems as if they may be sent out in reverse order.

Seems that way and I will do the same. Out of curiosity, on your online account purchase history does yours just say "PRINT"? Mine says that but with no ticket/seat number which is usually added when the status changes to "print".

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
Seems that way and I will do the same. Out of curiosity, on your online account purchase history does yours just say "PRINT"? Mine says that but with no ticket/seat number which is usually added when the status changes to "print".

Print is just part of the ticketing status which is why i'll wait till mid week and i do not have a seat number either, so assuming that will be allocated when there sent out

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I bought my 4 on the 7th March online, and have heard nothing. it's beginning to concern me that all the people who are still ticketless seem to have bought on 7th March, which I think was day one.

Maybe the system has just ballsed up and taken the money but has not registrered the tickets????

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
When I was in buying my under 21 tickets in between taking calls they were sorting the forest tickets but had a massive pile each so I wouldn't worry just yet.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Sorry for not reading through the whole thread, anyone have any idea how many tickets we have sold and are likely to sell?

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Print is just part of the ticketing status which is why i'll wait till mid week and i do not have a seat number either, so assuming that will be allocated when there sent out

Yeh that's what's mines like. Most away games it changes to print at some stage then the seat number goes there the day before they're sent.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
What letter is the back row? We are in row 'y'!

We're taking our two young kids, so I had gone into the ticket office last week to request whether they could do tickets near front, so they could see, if all standing.

Then just get in early and go where you think is best you will never get allocated seats away

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
What letter is the back row? We are in row 'y'!

We're taking our two young kids, so I had gone into the ticket office last week to request whether they could do tickets near front, so they could see, if all standing.

I would hazard a guess that row Y isn't at the front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here