Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

forest pub

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Er, it's Nottingham, there are hundreds of decent boozers, I doubt very much that everyone will be going to the same place. I expect the Blue Parrot will be as popular as ever though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem in the city centre. Beautiful old 12th century inn, the interior is mostly made up of caves and caverns, wonderful place. Decent grub, loads of tables outside if its decent weather, and only a short cabride from the ground, so it won't be mobbed.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem in the city centre. Beautiful old 12th century inn, the interior is mostly made up of caves and caverns, wonderful place. Decent grub, loads of tables outside if its decent weather, and only a short cabride from the ground, so it won't be mobbed.

you'd better hope for good weather as, as I'm sure you know, it's fecking tiny inside!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Hooters is just another over-priced hole which serves pretty shit food. I don't get in 'til half 1 but will probably head somewhere around the river or near ish the station for a couple.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
anyone need transport for tomorrow? 1 seat spare...

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
map for Forest - from my forest mate

forest map.JPG

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Hooters for me as its on the way to the ground from station it shows live football & get the see some cracking arses.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Stratford Haven.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here