Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forest parking

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Pycombe P'n'R tickets available.

Those who have used it before.... how long does it take to stadium?

And any idea when the last bus leaves? Don't think I'll get there until 1.30pm. Eek!

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Pycombe P'n'R tickets available.

Those who have used it before.... how long does it take to stadium?

And any idea when the last bus leaves? Don't think I'll get there until 1.30pm. Eek!
Depends on traffic think about 15-20 mins last time.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Do we think edf will open ?
I hope so but I think not.

Apparent EDF was only going to open this season if other events caused travel problems - such as Uni car park being shut for Ipswich game hence EDF was up and running.

Has anyone used the Racecourse Park N Ride as I was wondering if the bus went over to Woodingdean and down to Falmer or down Elm Road/Bear Road and along Lewes Road ? What is the racecourse pnr like ? please.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Why is it open? Is there engineering works or something?

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023

Apparent EDF was only going to open this season if other events caused travel problems - such as Uni car park being shut for Ipswich game hence EDF was up and running.

Has anyone used the Racecourse Park N Ride as I was wondering if the bus went over to Woodingdean and down to Falmer or down Elm Road/Bear Road and along Lewes Road ? What is the racecourse pnr like ? please.
Edf is a game changer, ok thanks

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Pyecombe was brilliant the one time we used it last season, don't remember what game it was but it was early in the season. I've just cancelled the spot I had on someone's drive in Moulsecoomb and bagged a spot there. We travel back to the west as well so it's better for getting out.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Racecourse goes via woodingdean. Normally some traffic at Downs Hotel lights but it’s pretty quick even with that

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
_112239533_2_9783961712588_5.jpg

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
Too late. All spaces are taken.

1726594947752.jpeg

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Used Pyecombe once before and it was a bit of a ‘mare. Took forever to get from the A23 on to A27. Judging by others’ experience here, must have been an accident or something that day. Will give it another go. Thanks for the heads up.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Racecourse is better than Mill Road. Double decker buses for a start. Although you do have to drive through Brighton to get out. Bus to the ground goes through woodingdean past that pub on the corner, that way.

Just booked Pycombe, life saver driving from Andover. Better than all the Brighton / Hove options for me

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Used Pyecombe once before and it was a bit of a ‘mare. Took forever to get from the A23 on to A27. Judging by others’ experience here, must have been an accident or something that day. Will give it another go. Thanks for the heads up.
Used it twice, first time was very easy, second time there was an incident on the A27 which caught up some of the buses. I was lucky as we had a bus driver with local knowledge who managed to drive around the worst of the queues.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Racecourse goes via woodingdean. Normally some traffic at Downs Hotel lights but it’s pretty quick even with that
Racecourse is better than Mill Road. Double decker buses for a start. Although you do have to drive through Brighton to get out. Bus to the ground goes through woodingdean past that pub on the corner, that way.

Just booked Pycombe, life saver driving from Andover. Better than all the Brighton / Hove options for me
Thank you - I was hoping it would go to Woodingdean and down - i'll give it a go Sunday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here