Mar
0000 0°C NNW 8 mph 18 mph Very Good
0300 -2°C NW 8 mph Very Good
0600 -3°C NW 13 mph Very Good
0900 1°C NW 14 mph Very Good
1200 4°C NW 14 mph 30 mph Very Good
1500 6°C NW 14 mph 32 mph Very Good
1800 3°C NW 10 mph Very Good

Isn't technology wonderful, how come they can predict the speed of the Costa Express?

I have heard from the legend that is Doc Talbot, who is doing his Easter Tour (done 9 games in 50 hours, 35 goals etc, etc) that the weather is fine up there. he's having a day off from football & drinking in Mansfield.

He'll be at the game tomorrow, even if he has to lay infront of a bus to get there!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its his subtle I'm going to Forest thread, followed by "Stewards were just horrible" thread on Monday night
It snowed overnight in Grimsby and by morning there was about 3 inches of snow on the ground. During the day it warmed up and we had some sunny intervals but mainly the sky was dour and overcast (normal summer weather here). By 6pm it had all melted apart from a tiny bit left in the back garden. Russ & Tasha didn't see any snow falling as they were in bed at 11 last night and didn't get up until midday :thumbsup:. Weather should be alright for tomorrow , if you hear 2 Albion fans at the match with Lincolnshire accents it'll be Russ and his mate Dabbzy.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
No snow left in Leicestershire. Game will defo be on IMHO. Can't wait, even a heavy cold won't stop PG and 2 junior Grummitts attending.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It snowed overnight in Grimsby and by morning there was about 3 inches of snow on the ground. During the day it warmed up and we had some sunny intervals but mainly the sky was dour and overcast (normal summer weather here). By 6pm it had all melted apart from a tiny bit left in the back garden. Russ & Tasha didn't see any snow falling as they were in bed at 11 last night and didn't get up until midday :thumbsup:. Weather should be alright for tomorrow , if you hear 2 Albion fans at the match with Lincolnshire accents it'll be Russ and his mate Dabbzy.

Davina_h.jpg

Is this you?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Light dusting of snow here in the East Midlands overnight. Grey skies but it should brighten up. Damn cold though so bring your gear, travel safely and be ready to make some noise!!
PG

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
well i'm leaving at 1pm and really looking forward to it i hope i don't get let down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here