Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest fan here

Leek

Jul 21, 2009
I think Notts are just using him as a marketing scheme to bring players to the club, I doubt he will be hardly be in Nottingham and won't be doing anything but just be a face for Notts County, I think most of their fans see that aswell. It would be good if they got into the same division of us and maybe spark a rivalry between us, but at the moment half of the forest fans like to see Notts doing well, where as half of the Notts fans hate us, it's like a little brother thing.

Not sure about the double over us, we hardly suffered from it though did we :lolol:

I don't think the song will start, just loads of fans on our forum like to make them up. Russel Slade is a good manager imo, he knocked us out the play-offs that time

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Nottingham Forest are a great club and as one of the founder members of the Premier League, I truly hope before too long they are back where they belong.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lucky old Notts. Before long, they'll have two strikers in their whole squad (including a 15 year old trainee), they will be boring to watch, and they'll get to the play offs every single year for 5 years without actually winning any of them. :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
you must have an awsome music collection :nono:
wheelchair.gif

Nottingham Forest are a great club and as one of the founder members of the Premier League, I truly hope before too long they are back where they belong.

Forest may be a great club, but where any professional football club lies in the league is purely down to performance and should not come down to past glories, size of stadium or arrogance of fans.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here