Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest and DC

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
After a 0-2 reverse at Barnsley they are now in the relegation zone. Hard to believe the way that DC's career has gone since he left here and that storming performance against Arsenal. 5 defeats already and although Forest are a giant in League 1 they are not too big to go down again, but I hope they don't

:nono:

Poor old DC, really feel for him

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
Why he left?

He is out at the moment anyway i believe

Must have been a ringer limping around yesterday afternoon then

Don't blame him for going for the big payday and dreams of the Premiership and certainly wouldn't want to gloat because it hasn't worked out.

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
got the train home with some forest fans until we were kicked out of first class

cullip has just come back from injury, they said he was doing ok. as for megson though, needless to say they were not happy

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Cullip, i'm sure will drag that team up by the boots with his leadership on the field. It was his first game back since injury and I think he and Forest should not be written off this season just yet.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Megson has inherited too many players who think they are better than they are. David Johnson, for example, is a burden on the wage bill and complete shite.

He'll need time because if you have players on inflated salaries, you can't offload them very quickly. Afterall, no higher level clubs are going to forming an orderly queue if the wages are too high.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I expect Cullip to do well for Forest. He knows what it takes to get promoted from League One and I'm sure Forest will find their feet, albeit with another manager.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Is Cullip yelling at their youngsters yet?

and probably blaming them when he makes a mistake as well :lol:

Stumpy Tim

Simster said:
Megson has inherited too many players who think they are better than they are. David Johnson, for example, is a burden on the wage bill and complete shite.

He'll need time because if you have players on inflated salaries, you can't offload them very quickly. Afterall, no higher level clubs are going to forming an orderly queue if the wages are too high.

He's bought 12 players in himself now Sim. That excuse won't wash for too long. You could say the same about Carlton Palmer at Stockport a few seasons ago but we all chose to laugh at him instead. Exactly the same situation here.

I feel for DC. Warnock has f***ed his career up no end. Oatway's comments on the end of season DVD were interesting. He said his favourite moment of the season was beating Sheff Utd 2-1 because he hates Warnock - obviously something's happened between Warnock & Oatways mate

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Is Cullip yelling at their youngsters yet?

And whacking team-mates around the head during a game?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wasn't sure why Forest were such clear faves with the bookies this season anyway. They were god-awful last season, they're still wracked with internal strife, and its just the "name" of Forest benig at that level that seems to have put them as a team to bounce straight back up. Must admit I didn't think they'd be this poor, but its hardly surprising that they're not pulling up any tree's (ooh, did you see what I did there ?).

My money went on 'uddersfield for that division. Big game against the Bee's on Saturady. COME ON.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Cullip was fecking class

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Forest should play Cullip in midfield :jester:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
DC was a good one-touch centre back. Either a head or a boot, into touch or up the other end of the pitch. If you watch McShane and Butters, they both look to bring the ball down and play it feet to the midfield.

This maintains possession which I think makes the difference between a good CB and a class CB

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here