Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

foreign music

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
lost in london said:
Noir desir from france did a great album about three years ago called Des Visages Des Figures. Won't be releasing much in the near future, the singer is in a Lithuanian (I think it's there) prison for manslaughter.

Kind of rocky with more than a bit of Radiohead about it.

noir desir were massive in france in the eighties and ninities, the lead singer murdered his actress wife about a year ago,,,,big drink and drugs stuff...

remember telephone?

In Canada,where I've been,this band called "The Tragically Hip" if you like rock bands I'd strongly recommend them.Stay away from Nickleback,they're rock as well but I think they're pure shiite.You can give them a listen at any of them music download sites.On behalf of all pseudo Canucks,I apologise for Shania Twain.Yikes is she arfull.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Bit of a generalisation, especially when you name Mr pop-rap francais himself, Solaar.

If you want decent French hip-hop, check out TTC's new album Batards Sensibles. Now that is some good stuff.

When I was in France the Saain Super Crew were on the radio every now and then and they sounded OK, any idea if any of their albums are worth buying?

There's also a French DJ called Cut Killer who is awesome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here