Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For those worried about getting match by match tickets next season...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As mentioned in a new thread but think you should read this before we get people moaning on here they can't get tickets (maybe with exception of first match) and spreading a myth that 'you can't get tickets', as people used to at Withdean.

LISTEN TO KEN BROWN:

At least 5% of tickets will be available on a match by match basis. People will be able to come and see us but they will have to be smarter and quicker.'

You make sure you're online at 9AM the day tickets for the home game you want go on sale. You majke sure you have an active, working account set up on seagulls.co.uk WITH required friends added. You WILL get a ticket if you're organised.

Even with a 6k capacity at Withdean you could always get tickets by sending SAE's in - it was a myth that you couldn't get tickets.

Please take note!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

LOL - sorry :) I just know people will be moaning about not getting tix for certain matches when they've only tried the Thursday after the Monday they go on sale! They will then moan on here - esp the JCL's :lol:

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
does anyone know if we'll still have to pay for membership next year? And what's the deal about getting tickets for non-albion supporting friends?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
does anyone know if we'll still have to pay for membership next year? And what's the deal about getting tickets for non-albion supporting friends?

Get yourself and your mates an account on the Albion ticketing system beforehand and then you'll be ok. Just applying on spec will meet with failure. Not sure about the various membership options. I'm sure there will be a paid for queue jumping option but there will probably be a free registration only option too. Just keep an eye on the official site for info.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The problem is the 900 tickets will go after a couple of minutes because people will make their booking to include 10 (newly acquired) friends. :angry:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm sure there will be a paid for queue jumping option but there will probably be a free registration only option too. Just keep an eye on the official site for info.

We're yet to find out if the fans on the STH waiting list will get a priority for matchday tickets or the ticket exchange facility.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We're yet to find out if the fans on the STH waiting list will get a priority for matchday tickets or the ticket exchange facility.

I'm not sure if they should, anybody can go on the waiting list can't they and if a season ticket came up they could just say they have changed this mind

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm not sure if they should, anybody can go on the waiting list can't they and if a season ticket came up they could just say they have changed this mind

If this did occur I'm sure the club would take them off the waiting list in an instant.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
LOL - sorry :) I just know people will be moaning about not getting tix for certain matches when they've only tried the Thursday after the Monday they go on sale! They will then moan on here - esp the JCL's :lol:

You are quite right - I'm just going to wait until the club announces any changes to the current schemes then sign up myself and two grandsons :thumbsup:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You make sure you're online at 9AM the day tickets for the home game you want go on sale. You majke sure you have an active, working account set up on seagulls.co.uk WITH required friends added. You WILL get a ticket if you're organised.

You might be unemployed but lots of people won't be able to log on at 9am in the morning mid week. That bit in bold, a lot of people don't want to get tickets for an average league match weeks in advance, it isn't practical for a lot of reasons.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm crossing my fingers that we dont have to fork out again for another membership scheme (AMS transforming into white members scheme left fans who didn't sign up again by the deadline paying another tenner to re-join)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You might be unemployed but lots of people won't be able to log on at 9am in the morning mid week. That bit in bold, a lot of people don't want to get tickets for an average league match weeks in advance, it isn't practical for a lot of reasons.

I agree , it doesn't look good for fans who would rather queue up at the ticket office instead of going online. Lots of people that cannot log on at 9am mid week will be dependent on family and friends being successful in a multiple seat booking.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The problem is the 900 tickets will go after a couple of minutes because people will make their booking to include 10 (newly acquired) friends. :angry:

someone booking 10 tickets for friends or ten people booking a ticket, whats the difference? you think people will be getting tickets for fun/touting? if the smart card is implemented as it should be, you wont be able to tout.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
If people on the waiting list get priority over the rest of us, i think i will seriously give up. I am not going to join the waiting list as i have no intention of moving anywhere near Brighton any time soon. I dont have a season ticket because logistically it just doesn't make sense there are so few games that i could make without travelling over-night.

If the club announced priority to the waiting list, that list would grow ten-fold therefore nobody else has a chance.

I know times change but, oh for the days when you could turn up at 5 to 3, pay on the gate and watch a game of football.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
someone booking 10 tickets for friends or ten people booking a ticket, whats the difference? you think people will be getting tickets for fun/touting? if the smart card is implemented as it should be, you wont be able to tout.

Multiple bookings will mean that individuals will lose out if they log on a few minutes late as all the tickets will be gone. Instead of say 10 individuals all logging on at the same time vying for tickets one designated person makes the booking it only takes another 20 like minded individuals to snaffle up 200 tickets in less than a minute. The club ain't bothered as the purchase is added to evey successful applicants smartcard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here