Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For those who work in an office

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
How do you do it? I have recently started my first office job and have been completely bored everyday. 8.30 - 5.30 every day sat at a desk with nothing to do, how do you do it?!

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Find something else interesting to do. I obviously surf the net but spend a lot of time reading stuff which looks like work but is actually stuff for me. i.e. i'm about to take an exam in securites and investments in order to help get my arse out of here!!

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
I have the best location in the office with my back to the wall so that no-on can see the computer screen!
I occasionally get caught out but NSC and G-Mailing always helps to fight the boredom!

:yawn:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I have just started an office job for the first time.
I can only say don`t rush your work and always leave something in reserve to do.
It also allows you time on the net.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Just buy a book and put it inside a folder or bigger work-related book. Then enjoy the read whilst it looks like you're really reading some work-related garbage!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
If you want to kill time I find holding a peice of paper while you walk around the office chatting to people makes it look like your talking about work!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Try this, this will relieve your boredom: (unsure if this has been posted on here before)
While sitting at your desk, move your right foot in continous clockwise circles, then try drawing the number '6' in the air with your right hand.
Your foot will change direction. It is possible to do it without it changing (aparantly) but it is really hard and seriously frustrating. Will probably ruin you entire day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here