Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

for those who watched neighbours earlier......

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
What a way to go..

"i promise i'll talk to you later"

"ok"

*sits down on chair...dies...usual shitty sad music*

TV GENIUS:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
oh was it the death? missed it cos i was in a bloody exam :angry:

saw it on you tube though and i agee worst death scene ever, we did much better ones in my GCSE drama class couple years back

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If we are all coming clean about watching crap TV, did Edie Brit really kill herself at the end of Desperate Housewives last night?:ohmy:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
hans kraay fan club said:
If we are all coming clean about watching crap TV, did Edie Brit really kill herself at the end of Desperate Housewives last night?:ohmy:

Yes she did. She had a big bust up with Carlos because she was taking the pill and pretending to him that they were trying for a baby then at the end you saw her feet swinging behind some of her family photos.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I didn't even know he was due to die, but having watched the episode in question I have to agree it was a desperately shitty end. Why not let him go out with a bang?

Still, won't miss him though, and it means Sky is single again. Huzzah!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It was one of the more amusing Neighbours death scenes, I have to say.

Bit of a bummer for Sky really. Her Mum, uncle, aunt and cousin and grandmother all dead already and now her boyfriend croaks on a deckchair without so much as a "hmmm, I don't feel so g___"

Not forgetting Grandpa Harold was washed off a rock before emerging several years later with amnesia, and her baby's got leukaemia or something.

:lolol:

Perhaps they should have her start up her own funeral business, she'd make a killing, no pun intended...

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
hans kraay fan club said:

I hope not!!! I really liked Edie - hopefully Carlos will come in and save her!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here