Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For those who didn't hang around.....

...Attilla did a great performance after the match over in Walthamstow at The Plough Inn.

Started off by laying into McGleish, which brought cheers from the few albion in attendance whilste the many orient in the room chanted his name.

Was first time I've seen him perform his sets, and I thought it was brilliant. He also performed Donkey Derby from the Seagulls SKA cd along with other football dittys!!

Will make sure I see him perform again sometime!!

Also beforehand Attilla chatted to myself and my dad about a dream he had about our first game of Falmer....needless to say I sincerley hope it was just a dream, because the thought of our 1,000 "proper" fans velcroed to their seats for 90 minutes not being able to leave their seats, watching us play our first ever game at Falmer against Stockport on a small TV in one room facing away from the pitch, whilst everyone else sits in the hospitality section aka the ,rest of the ground, whilst the PA announcer shouts "we hate Villa" in a nerdy voice throughout the match, is not what any of us imagined our first game would be like!!

CamdenO

Feb 5, 2010
I believe Atilla was performing with a band called Steve White and the Protest Family (all Orient fans)

Am I right?

Yep, they were pretty good as well, they did half an hour set before handing over to Attila for an hour, think they closed the gig but i had to catch train after attilla finished so didn't get to see their end set.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here