For those that leave early.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
J.L.E? johnny leave early?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I left before the final whistle at most games this season, with just a couple of exceptions.

Missed just ONE meaningful goal (against Forest).

Didn't miss us winning a trophy.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If you leave early and miss something - especially your team staging a great comeback in 3 minutes which wins your team the title - then it serves you right - end of.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As we've had some success with the 'JCL' term and also 'Goaldown Retrievers', (losing goalscorers who retrieve the ball and run back to the centre circle without celebrating), can we come up with a term to describe people who leave early and miss final dénouements such as today? I suggest 'premature evacuators'

:lol:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
As dear old Cloughie used to say ' It only takes a second to score a goal' !!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Lol comparing a lap of honour with the last 5 minutes of a game to win the prem league title! Bit of a difference...

I agree though. Once you've left the stadium, you shouldn't be allowed back in.

Oh I agree in some respects although you could argue that us getting our highest league placing for what was it 21 years and getting a higher than Palace finish for however many years that was, from a Brighton fans perspective, worth celebrating and showing our appreciation to the manager and players who achieved that.

Ok there are those who had to get home for work etc, BUT there were plenty in the queues for a pint whilst the players were on their lap of honour

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here