Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For those of you interested in attendances........

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
you might have noted that LEAGUE 2 Bradford Citys home attendance for the League Cup Semi-Final was higher than that managed by Palace, last season, for the same fixture.

It was also way higher than anything that "premiership chasing" Palace have managed this season.

Well done Bradford ! Great support ! :whistle:

Well spotted. Until i came on here, that fact had passed me by.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The Major at work

imagesCA0GR3Q2.jpg

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
It really does not bother me TBH, Bradford are a big club and also in a one club city...bloody good luck to them. Also bloody good luck to Brighton for their good crowds too.

I thought Bradford was a conurbation with Leeds - therefore technically a two club city ?

You and your pesky FACTS. There are people busy flogging a dead horse on this particular issue with their deluded ramblings, and you go and spoil it. :ban:

The skill is in spotting the right horse to flog.

Good luck with those turd measuring threads.:thumbsup:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
This site has it all.

Attendances England

So - looking at this, what average attendance do we need for the rest of the season to beat the previous highest of '77-'78? I reckon if we get 25,500 each game from now on, we should do it. But this year must be the most consistently high - I seem to remember there were a couple of 32,000 crowds in 1978, so there must have been some pretty poor ones to balance them out.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Crowds will always come to see a winning team. I've not checked the details of 77/78 but, in the promotion season of 71/72 crowds were just about around the 10k mark and increased slowly as the team tagged amoung the leaders. On that Boxing Day (no transport?) there was an incredable 30,600 v Bournemouth and, from then on, crowds steadily rose from about 15k to over 30k in the final few matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here