Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For those not at Withdean this afternoon

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I will be painting my kitchen, just taking a break from it at the moment before getting back to the emulsion, will have Radio 5 on in the background. One of the reasons I bought my house was the size of the kitchen, it is huge by modern standards. At the time it didn't occur to me that it would take ages to paint, I seem to have been at it for weeks, now I know how the blokes who paint the Forth rail bridge must feel.

We must win today...up the Albion.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
There is now a helicopter hovering over the city dangling an absolutely huge banner, says something like Powergen on it, think it must be an advert for the rugby match this afternoon. The banner must be about half the size of a football pitch, reckon the pilot has a job on his hands controlling his chopper with that hanging off the end of it...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
thought about going to Heybridge Swifts v AFC Wimbledon

listening to Seagulls World instead

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Ever been glad your not there wasting £20 odd quid now were 2-0 down, i know football is ups and downs but the withdean wobbles piss me right off :angry:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i was playing, as hassocks thirds beat lewes bridgeview 3-1

Still in sunny Malta :smokin:

Walked past a car not so long ago and the Albion result was blaring out of its radio/open window just as I was passing :(

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You lot were lucky. I wish I had stayed in the pub instead of visiting our lovely home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here