Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For those heading to Loftus Road...

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I think it's best if we all just sit in silence and politely clap to ensure we don't offend one another- oh sorry, we already do that at the Amex don't we.

**** me.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Am I alone in not seeing the harm in it?

Good grief some people need to lighten up a bit.

Not at all, it seems harmless to me.

Maybe it's because all this 'fun' stuff takes away from the serious business of trying to appear to be the better fan base.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just dug this out from my collection, I was not there but seems we lost 2 -0. Any of you 'more mature' fans there that night?

DSC_0102.jpgDSC_0103.jpg

Some good players on show.

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
This one always makes me smile actually. Reminds me of my early days watching the Albion. So what if it's outdated, it still has an old skool charm. At the Newport game I was sat behind a young Spanish couple who'd obviously never heard it before and they found it hilarious. Same for the the "WHO?" shout when the opposition makes a substitution. They were cracking up.

Obvious, repetitive, childish........ but it still amuses me too. It's like the train announcements, when they announce Havant.......I can't help shout HAVE! in my head. When they announce "...and Ore", it amuses me too. Every time. Aah, simple pleasures!

this

it's not all about who is the uber-fan, who has the bestest fan base, who cool, down wiv da kidz etc

it's about having fun, who remebers "mullet" away on a wet tuesday at colchester

shout something that will annoy a player, a fellow fan, a ref
shout something that will make a player, a fellow fan, a ref laugh

get off you high horse

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
Am I alone in not seeing the harm in it?

Good grief some people need to lighten up a bit.

THIS.

Start your own chants up. Whooooa You're shit ahhhhhhhhhhh

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If anyone starts the chant "we love bobby more than you", feel free to give them a slap. Most embarrassing chant i have ever heard from BHA fans.

says a poster who will be 1,000's of miles away :facepalm: still you enjoy "Let's go Dolphins Let's Go" or "Deeeeeeeffffeeennnccceeee" :yawn:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Looking forward to some pant pissing due to our London away support not conforming with the bobble hat brigade

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Nsc member in incredibly easy embarrassment shocker.

And yet, would NOT be embarrassed explaining to the stewards / police / judge /employer the reason why they dished out the slapping.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I think it's best if we all just sit in silence and politely clap to ensure we don't offend one another- oh sorry, we already do that at the Amex don't we.

**** me.

Either one or the other. But not both.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Plenty of noise from us tonight please. QPR is usually rocking, especially when they start the 'We are QPR' chant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here