Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For the first time ever the crowd turned on McGhee

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
KinkyHitler said:
Nicolas will leave in the summer on a free i would guess, what an utter waste.

Nicolas has problems getting fit, hence why he doesn't play. When he does he gets injured. Can't blame Mcghee for that ... ro maybe we could ..

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Deportivo Seagull said:
Nicolas has problems getting fit, hence why he doesn't play. When he does he gets injured. Can't blame Mcghee for that ... ro maybe we could ..

I agree it is annoying he is injured a lot. However when he signed, he seemed to be a midfielder that would try and go forward with the ball. Those early games against Plymouth and Coventry spring to mind. However as last season went on he became more and more defensive. Why was that decision made to turn him into more of a holding midfielder, when we already had enough of those?

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
just reading the interview with mcghee on the club website - he starting to sound bit p***ed off with the financial scenes at the club.
hope he keeps the faith, never mind us

westy

Jul 25, 2003
u lot make me Chuckle. Nichlas has a poor attitude, and thats why he hasnt figured as much as you would have thought he would. Trust me. Has he ever looked that bothered when turning out for the stripes?.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here