Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For Royal Ali

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
Fair comment MoH, but some of us have kids, nephews, nieces etc who are special needs kids and it is a bit close to the bone.

Ali had the decency to send pm's to those affected so no witch hunt needed

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
yellow_card.jpg

Last edited:

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
It was late on in that thread. I'm probably to blame for it's length for fanning the flames by playing devil's advocate.

Fanning the flames, or an ego?

Whoops - wrong thread!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Daffyd Thomas said:
Fair comment MoH, but some of us have kids, nephews, nieces etc who are special needs kids and it is a bit close to the bone.

Ali had the decency to send pm's to those affected so no witch hunt needed

You're right, I agree with your points and tone. Common sense and a bit of perspective on here? What's going on?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
If DtG really has left can we please get him back and kick Ali off? I'd much rather have the huggable Huddersfield fan here than that intimidating reading scumbag

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
CrabtreeBHA said:
If DtG really has left can we please get him back and kick Ali off? I'd much rather have the huggable Huddersfield fan here than that intimidating reading scumbag

Harrumphing away from NSC like some flouncy handbag-clutching hormonal old battleaxe is without doubt the single most dullest, most self-regarding bollocksy thing to do, ever, ever. Besides,they always start posting again in about five minutes anyway.

It would be very sad if DtG has left. I can fully understand how upset this must of made him but you will get comments like this from time to time on a board with over 3000 members. It's easy to say for me not being in the position but you have to try and rise above such things and focus on the ignorance of the poster.

Boundaries seemed to have been pushed more and more recently (with our resident Spurs fan prime amongst the culprits with more and more controversial thread titles). Personally speaking, I would like to see that kind of stuff left to NSP where you know what you will get. Like minded people with no inhibitions or high thresholds of tolerance regarding "taboo" subjects. I would hate to see NSC sanitised but would also hate to see it degenerate into an anything goes, open slanging match.

Thats my 2 penneth anyway.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I find it amazing that a fully grown adult can get so flouncy and upset over a picture left by a college boy.

Sometimes people say and do nasty things on the internet. Just ignoring it is usually the best way, however hard it may seem.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
The Great Cornholio said:
Depends how close to home it hits I suppose. Different people react in different ways.

I'm not sure much on the Internet can really hit close to home.

Now, a cricket ball in the nuts on the other hand...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Trufflehound said:
I'm not sure much on the Internet can really hit close to home.

Now, a cricket ball in the nuts on the other hand...
Couldn't agree more. I can understand getting angry over a difference of opinion but over a poor taste picture put on a message board by a college kid? I can't understand that whatsoever.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Meade's_Ball said:
I thought there were people on here calling people TARDs all the time. Has that suddenly stopped?

Yes. Under European Directive EN559-B which came into effect yesterday at around teatime, that must now been replaced by the term "SLAGBOATS" in all references.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Man of Harveys said:
Yes. Under European Directive EN559-B which came into effect yesterday at around teatime, that must now been replaced by the term "SLAGBOATS" in all references.

How dare you. My sister is a SLAGBOAT.

*flounce*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here