Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For Royal Ali

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Your pm mail box is full.

The PM I sent you will explain just why I found your "humerous image" offensive.

I am now taking a sabatical of this board.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ooohhh whats the intimidating reading scum posted now and where?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Doesnt look like RoyalAli is really welcome around these parts anymore so just f*** off to some reading board, and intimidate them with your atmosphere!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
RoyalAli said:
I posted an image, which received a response that was not really expected, as it particularly offended some people.
In retrospect I realised I really shouldn't have posted it, so I've apologised via Pm to people who had said they were offended, and removed the image.

that thing floating about in your head is called a BRAIN! Next time use it before posting such shocking images with crappy "humerous" slogans.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
RoyalAli said:
I posted an image, which received a response that was not really expected, as it particularly offended some people.
In retrospect I realised I really shouldn't have posted it, so I've apologised via Pm to people who had said they were offended, and removed the image.

Apologised via PM!
PM in this case = prize moron :jester:

If your going to do something like post offensive pictures at least have the balls to leave it on there!

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
CrabtreeBHA said:
that thing floating about in your head is called a BRAIN! Next time use it before posting such shocking images with crappy "humerous" slogans.

Yes, but if everyone on here used their brains before posting, the entire board would grind to a halt.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Trufflehound said:
Yes, but if everyone on here used their brains before posting, the entire board would grind to a halt.

in most instances yes, but this was just unacceptable and blatantly wrong.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Well Royal Ali has apologised and removed said offensive article, I'm not condoning what he did but I don't think it deserves the lynching that he's getting now... If he sat back and did nothing then fair enough. No point going on about it now as he's sorted it out himself.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We all make errors, Ali did the right thing when so give him some slack.

It's not as if he was claiming that Marc Vivien Foe was on steriods when he died and then refused to back down is it?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
El Presidente said:
We all make errors, Ali did the right thing when so give him some slack.

It's not as if he was claiming that Marc Vivien Foe was on steriods when he died and then refused to back down is it?

To be honest, El Pres, that's what crossed my mind at the time too. With hear failure in professional footballers there is a chance of a link to drugs. Not backing down was a bit silly but I think people went a bit OTT on that whole subject although I can se taht refusing to back down did make it worse.

What Ali did was offensive in the extreme and deserves everything he gets.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Ahhhh at last!!! Another NSC witch hunt!

BAN HIM!!!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I found the - ahem - "robust" views of some people on here regarding Muslims a while back on here at least as offensive as that pretty nasty picture but hopefully managed to restrain myself from preaching on about it too much. Riding a high horse with your head up your arse can be a slightly precarious activity.

What about the jokes about the tsunami yesterday? They weren't that funny but bad jokes always happen after major disasters, some are good, some are crap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here