Votes: 57 100.0%
  • First Capital Connect

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What I dont understand is that FCC now have quite a few franchises (and the Trams in Croydon as well?), so how have they monumentally f***ed up?

Is it the same nationwide?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Southern have got 100% of the votes....FCC must be a pile of shite then :clap2:

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
Unfortunately, I have to get a FCC train twice for 10 mins every day, and quite frankly, they're shit. Overcrowded, smelly, outdated and quite frankly unacceptable. At least 3 days a week I'm late for college, if they weren't operating the timetable would be reasonably on time - FCC trains won't stop breaking down. Replace them all with Southern trains.

Rant over.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I hold no brief for FCC but in one respect they're better than Southern: their bogs generally work, I take it for granted that if I get on a Southern train I won't be able to take a piss.

I also don't get this 'overcrowded' business. I never have to stand on a FCC train, I usually do on a Southern one.
They both seem overcrowded to me.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Why are their trains so shit?(FCC)

I mean...that damn annoying noise they make!

I also hate the fact nothing seems to run to Kings Cross Thameslink, theySHOULD, but something always has gone wrong.

After bad experiences, I now just use Southern.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Zamora For England said:
Unfortunately, I have to get a FCC train twice for 10 mins every day, and quite frankly, they're shit. Overcrowded, smelly, outdated and quite frankly unacceptable. At least 3 days a week I'm late for college, if they weren't operating the timetable would be reasonably on time - FCC trains won't stop breaking down. Replace them all with Southern trains.

Rant over.

Do Southern not run any services to Preston Park anymore during the day?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
50-0

FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC.

FCC - YOU ARE SHITE

Last edited:

Gwylan said:
I hold no brief for FCC but in one respect they're better than Southern: their bogs generally work, I take it for granted that if I get on a Southern train I won't be able to take a piss.
For that reason I prefer FCC over Southern but not to the extent that they deserve a positive vote on any poll.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I only use the services to get to and from the Withdean.

In fact I only use Southern getting there, but **sigh** when a FCC train turns up to get me back....

.. since my radio seems to work better on Southern.

Also the FCC seats seem to be imbedded with blood, gizz, mud and piss.

Last edited:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Zamora For England said:
They do, but have you ever had to kill half an hour around Varndean College? :glare:

hah! indeed I did.

does that quiz machine at the back of the canteen still work?

I won the £20 jackpot on cluedo :lolol:

but that was awhile ago(well...march!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here