Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For f*** sake Taricco?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Firstly, all this stuff about him being superb for us is wrong. He struggled last year, and has only played well in 2 or 3 games this year- it's not like he's played 100 games for us. Secondly, he is our ASSISTANT f***ing MANAGER. A day after all this Poyet nonsense you'd think he'd have the class not to behave like this.
In my eyes the guy is an utter clown.
Wasn't he sent off for something like this last year too???
His and Poyet's behaviour over the last 48 hours has been nothing short of disgraceful.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Firstly, all this stuff about him being superb for us is wrong. He struggled last year, and has only played well in 2 or 3 games this year- it's not like he's played 100 games for us. Secondly, he is our ASSISTANT f***ing MANAGER. A day after all this Poyet nonsense you'd think he'd have the class not to behave like this.
His and Poyet's behaviour over the last 48 hours has been nothing short of disgraceful.

Get a f***ing grip.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Genuine question ,what has Gus done wrong in the last few days ? i have missed that one.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It is all Clockwork

Did you watch the match? The thespians were impressed by the the antics of the Southampton players. I have never seen anything like it!

I got telephoned on the Windows Support scam the day before. If he had called personally I would have got more than a red card.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Get a f***ing grip.

Sorry, a grip on what? What is wrong with the above exactly?

A grip on reality bellend.

A couple of things go wrong this week and all of a sudden people forget the football transformation of the last 2 years. Dickheads like you have swarmed onto NSC to slag off our management team. So he had a pop at the ref after witnessing one of the worst penalty decisions ever. None of us know exactly what was said or what happened, but you think that gives you the right to label the assistant manager a clown, and the manager a disgrace. You're not the only one, it's like the arsehole element of our support have been waiting to come out of the woodwork just to have a dig at Gus, Tanno and Charlie. Utter utter planks the lot of you :tosser:

happyseagull

Dec 15, 2008
Loughborough
We are all passionate and it's brilliant that Gus and Taricco are so passionate too...but we do have the worse disciplinary record in the division and it does all stems from above. Gus needs to stop basking in the limelight of shitty talk shows and focus on what we are doing at the club now...we are no longer a big fish in a small pond now that we are out of league one. Time for everyone to regroup and enjoy the one of the most tightly contested championship seasons ever..we all need to work harder!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield

A couple of things go wrong this week and all of a sudden people forget the football transformation of the last 2 years. Dickheads like you have swarmed onto NSC to slag off our management team. So he had a pop at the ref after witnessing one of the worst penalty decisions ever. None of us know exactly what was said or what happened, but you think that gives you the right to label the assistant manager a clown, and the manager a disgrace. You're not the only one, it's like the arsehole element of our support have been waiting to come out of the woodwork just to have a dig at Gus, Tanno and Charlie. Utter utter planks the lot of you :tosser:
Well put Billy:D

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
We are all passionate and it's brilliant that Gus and Taricco are so passionate too...but we do have the worse disciplinary record in the division and it does all stems from above. Gus needs to stop basking in the limelight of shitty talk shows and focus on what we are doing at the club now...
So you dont think he's focusing on the job at hand? Really? Don't you think Gus "basking":nono: in the limelight, actually raisies his profile, and thus the clubs. As we moved higher, din't you think that higher status may make it easier to sign top players ala CMS?

Gus isn't perfect, but I think one of his problems, may be he's brought the club to far to fast. Dont forget we were struglling to stay up when he took over, and within 3 months, he turned us from staring down the barrel of League 2, into form that we carried on for the next 15 months or so and wlaked away with the title.

Cut the bloke some slack FFS

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Enjoy the ban.

Last edited by a moderator:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Well said.

Well I'll give my six penny worth. First the football in the last few weeks has been poor to put it politely with one exception being Tanno's performance against Barnsley which was outstanding.

Secondly Gus should not have said what he said about racism and showed his lack of managerial maturity - hopefully he'll learn from it.

Finally, I and probably most of the other Brighton fans could see from where we were at the other end of the ground that it wasn't a penalty and was a terrible decision. But for Tanno to get himself sent off was irresponsible as a player and unforgiveable as an assistant manager and reflects a problem he and Gus have in terms of their temperament. They both need to learn to channel their frustration in a positive way because until they do we are not going to improve performances on or off the pitch.

Merry Christmas

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I would have gone absolutely berserk if I would have seen that with my own eyes being the assistant manager on the pitch at the time.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
No shots on target, we can't even get our PENALTIES in the right PLACE. :flameboun

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Well I'll give my six penny worth. First the football in the last few weeks has been poor to put it politely with one exception being Tanno's performance against Barnsley which was outstanding.

Secondly Gus should not have said what he said about racism and showed his lack of managerial maturity - hopefully he'll learn from it.

Finally, I and probably most of the other Brighton fans could see from where we were at the other end of the ground that it wasn't a penalty and was a terrible decision. But for Tanno to get himself sent off was irresponsible as a player and unforgiveable as an assistant manager and reflects a problem he and Gus have in terms of their temperament. They both need to learn to channel their frustration in a positive way because until they do we are not going to improve performances on or off the pitch.

Merry Christmas

That's the point.

Yes, lots of us might react in the same way in the same situation but as a manager, you know that a player sent off for dissent has let the team down. When the player calms down he realises that he's let the team down. When the rest of the team trudge off after a walloping they know he's let them down. And fans who expect better from a manager are entitled to feel that he has let them down too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here