Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For crying out loud! Parents watch out.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
WTF, this is like the paedo episode of brass eye!!

I wonder how long it took the photogropher to get that picture of him with a child in his eyeline - not very long probably, the same as anyone else who's sitting in a busy town.

Wake up people, this is what the tabloids do. For all you lot know he hasn't done anything wrong since he got out and is going straight. He'll be on the nonces register so let the law do it's work without causing mass hysteria.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
who in Gods name gave him parole
bigger prisons and more of them

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Could he sue The Sun for saying he was 'ogling' the girl? After all, short of having a mind-reader, how could The Sun prove their allegation?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
So if this story appeared in the Telegraph or Mail it would be OK?
I'm not advocating vigilante action - just awareness.
If I saw him or someone similar poor sod hanging round kids I would call the police.

I have first hand experience of looking after children who have been abused.
I'd rather be wrong than have a child's life ruined.

Oh come on one minute the paper is saving our children the next hacking into a dead school girls phone and making the family's life a hell. The paper is a rag of the highest order. I also commend you for looking after children who have been through awful events, but if you are going to call the police every time you see someone with short black hair and tattoo's you maybe busy! Loads of guys that look like that in Brighton have no reason or right to be hassled, but this is the irony of the article it doesn't appeal to our sense or reason just anger and hatred.

Last edited:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Oh come on one minute the paper is saving our children the next hacking into a dead school girls phone and making the family's life a hell. The paper is a rag of the highest order. I also commend you for looking after children who have been through awful events, but have no idea what the implication of " i'd rather be wrong than have a child's life ruined" are! If that statement is in relation to my question of what you are going to do to someone who looks similar, short black hair and tattoo's. Loads of guys that look like that in Brighton have no reason or right to be hassled, but this is the irony of the article it doesn't appeal to our sense or reason just anger and hatred.

We clearly have different perspectives on this.
I am not a Sun reader and I am aware that they will try and sensationalise a story to sell papers.

The main point I am trying to make is that parents have a right to know that paedophiles are on the streets.
We should all be aware of the dangers - I hope that the authorities are aware of his activities.

If someone who you may have recognised from any media source is hanging around children, on his/her own, especially in play areas, then I would be suspicious. I don't want to tar everyone with the same brush, but the devastating potential impact on a young person's life cannot be underestimated. Their lives are unlikely to ever be the same again.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Wake up

Can't trust the Sun. Those pictures mean nothing. The photogropher was looking at the little girl too - and invading her privacy. Leave it to he police. This sort of thing is dangerous. Remember the paediatrician who was mistaken for a paedophile....

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
. Remember the paediatrician who was mistaken for a paedophile....

That was in Portsmouth, vigilantism gone crazy thanks to the tabloid mentality The Scum has helped create and maintain. This kind of 'story' is likely to get some innocent a battering because a few morons 'saw your description' in 'the papers'.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Can't trust the Sun. Those pictures mean nothing. The photogropher was looking at the little girl too - and invading her privacy. Leave it to he police. This sort of thing is dangerous. Remember the paediatrician who was mistaken for a paedophile....

I was going to mention that, too. it was in rural wales, they were painting it on her garage door and they couldn't spell it.

Agree with all the anti-sun stirring it up stuff above.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Likes teenagers, not little kiddies. All about dressing the story. Follow anyone around for a couple of days and you'll get some dubious looking images.
Yeah, but would they have tattoos?

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
So the Sun is responsible for bringing him back from France where the British public were safe from him (provided they stayed away from his little village) great work you bunch of numpties you have put the public at risk again all because you want to make money out of ignorance.

Stay away from this piece of shit (The Scum that is)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I f***ing hate these witch-hunts; especially those led by that mouthpiece of all that is honest and decent, The Sun. Morally I can't really differentiate between paedophiles and anybody advocating lynch-mob justice. And yes I've got children.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If he likes teenagers, then I doubt he has any morals on what the age of the child is..

I lost my virginity to a teenage girl. Mind you I was a right nonce in those days.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
The Sun doing what it does best creating hate in the UK. Leave it to the police and relevant authorities god i hate this paper. The Sun doesn't give a toss it just wants to shift papers and uses a highly emotive vehicle to do it.

Well im glad that they have made the public aware of this nonce, i have to young kids myself so will be keeping an eye out while im at playgrounds, if thats deemed by you as 'creating hate' then get over it.

Jul 13, 2012
What do you want to do with The Sun's information? Its designed to make you angry and buy the paper leave it to the police. What happens for example if in Brighton there is some poor sod who looks just like him, short black hair and tattoos, what you going to do then?

I can give you the address for his half way house if you like then you can wait outside then you'd know it's him.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I can give you the address for his half way house if you like then you can wait outside then you'd know it's him.

What part of anything that i have written would indicate that i would be interested in being a solo vigilante or part of a hate mob? I choose to think for myself and would rather leave it to the authorities thank you!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
HB&B - so if this bloke, who is a trained killer, gets wind of this lynch-mob you're forming, jumps his bail conditions and goes underground away from where the authorities that would be a massive result, wouldn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here