Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all those who said we couldn't challenge for the playoffs...

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
3 Carlisle p36 68pts
4 Nottm Forest p36 59pts
5 Southend p37 58pts
6 Walsall p37 56pts

-----------------------------------------

7 Tranmere p38 56pts
8 Leyton Orient p38 56pts
9 Brighton p36 55pts

One point away with games in hand.

That is all!

:ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh dear I can see someone bouncing byf's thread soon.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I didnt think we had a chance to be honest- but after todays performance I would be SHOCKED if we didnt' make the gayoffs

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
its games like today that remind me whay i f***ing love the albion

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
There's so many teams in contention that I am sure two will have good finishes to the season, meaning we'll be looking at about 74 or 75points to get in the play-offs. I think we need 10 points from our 4 remaining home games (which is entirely achievable when you look at the teams left to come here). That leaves about 10 to get on the road. In all likelihood, we're going to lose a couple, so I don't think we can do it in draws. We need 3 wins in my opinion. Luton and Bristol Rovers are great chances to get two of them, but a win at Huddersfield will mean anything we earn at Forest or Leeds is a bonus.

completely agree , think Swindon will be the third we need :)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
d'oh , yeah

erm.. Southend ?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
still so many twists and turns and still cant believe it. Each game as it comes really , point tue , 3 on sat would give good base. Somehow get 6 points and we are laughing. This Whing suspension and Richards out at same time is a major concern for me. As much as we have momentum it is so easy to get in a neagative run. Lets go for every game. 10 cup finals Albion !

StevenH

Dec 7, 2007
Mosta, Malta
I think we can get good results against both Forest and Leeds, who are really struggling at the moment, even at home. Leeds have only won 1 out of their 6 last home games, and have Walsall at home before us.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
This Whing suspension and Richards out at same time is a major concern for me.

Whing will be available for Huddersfield on Tuesday. But will be banned for Swindon and Forest.

I don't think Richards will be available for Tues, in fact I'm pretty sure he won't. But I'd like to think he will be back in time for Forest and Leeds.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Southend away, we should take a big following there. Lots of part time away fans (like me) are up for that one.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Is this another attempt to get mentioned in the next home game programme, Bright1064?

By the way - very good quote of yours in there. Top posting, matey.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
And where are the NSC'ers that said Forster wasn't a 20 goal a season striker?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here