Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Footballers Wives

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Apart from Race (and occasionally Guy himself)...do any other players or player's wives (or girlfriends...) post on here? That people know about? <looks at Race>

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I have it on good authority that Yorkie is actually Dick knight in drag

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
:lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
No idea..........cos I dont know any of them!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
:ohmy:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i take it life isnt the same as Footballers Wives then :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Stevie_boy said:
i take it life isnt the same as Footballers Wives then :lolol:

You never saw Ian Walker's wife on TV then?

I think there was some documentary, featuring mainly Leicester players, a couple of years back.

Ian Walker's missus was fulfilling the Tanya Turner role to the full, complete with vacant expression, orange tan, inappropriately skimpy dresses at formal functions, mock Tudor mansion filled with tasteless artefacts, carved wild animals, leopardskin trim everywhere and the pre-requisite convertible motor. Not to mention complete ignorance of the rules of football.

As for Wayne Rooney's other half

:rolleyes:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Ben Andrew's Girlfriend?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I think that as the average age of the squad that is left is about 21/22, we are more likely to get Footballers Mums on here.....

...and shouldn't it be Footballers Partners these days - we can't assume that they will all have other halves of the opposite sex!

edna krabappel said:
You never saw Ian Walker's wife on TV then?

I think there was some documentary, featuring mainly Leicester players, a couple of years back.

Ian Walker's missus was fulfilling the Tanya Turner role to the full, complete with vacant expression, orange tan, inappropriately skimpy dresses at formal functions, mock Tudor mansion filled with tasteless artefacts, carved wild animals, leopardskin trim everywhere and the pre-requisite convertible motor. Not to mention complete ignorance of the rules of football.

Er.....is she famed for her depth and intellect?

Let's put ourselves in the place of famous and youthful blokes with women throwing themselves at us, and see what pre-requisites we would place as important when interviewing partners.
I'll start;

Must have amazing buttocks, stunning looks, accept every sexual position and without refusal at any time, and with the ability to suck a golf-ball through a 50ft garden hose without stopping to take breath.
Must also have class.

See what I've done there?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
HampshireSeagulls said:
I think that as the average age of the squad that is left is about 21/22, we are more likely to get Footballers Mums on here.....

footballers milfs !???

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
s.stubbs said:
Not all footballers wives are stunners,I seem to remember Tony Adams' ex had a face like a rat catchers glove.

:ohmy:

:lolol: :lolol:

And not all footballers are stunners either..............some are facially challenged and 'rotund' ya know ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here