Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Footballer's websites

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not Hofftastic but I did think I'd missed a transfer and Birmingham's re-instatement in the Premiership when I first looked at this website :ohmy:

Mooney

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wo kann ich mir meine VokuHila Frisur blondieren lassen?
Where can I get my mullet highlighted?

Brilliant

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

http://www.volzy.com/hoff.html

That is possibly the funnies site I have seen for ages

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
Dies Irae said:
Wo kann ich mir meine VokuHila Frisur blondieren lassen?
Where can I get my mullet highlighted?

Brilliant

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

http://www.volzy.com/hoff.html

That is possibly the funnies site I have seen for ages

I loved this bit:

"Being German, I love David Hasselhoff. It's actually the law back in the Motherland. For me the Hoff is almost like some kind of higher spirit. Hoff-ness is everywhere. The Hoff is a big inspiration - in times of trouble I often ask myself "how would the Hoff deal with this situation...?"

I'm actually thinking of having a mini Baywatch Tower built in my house so I can sit there in my red shorts in true Hoff style. I'm also delighted to see that he's appearing as Captain Hook in a Peter Pan panto at Wimbledon Theatre this Christmas! I'm going to have to work out a way I can meet him!

Hoff-culture now has quite a big cult following and there is lots of Hoff stuff floating around online - so here are some of my current favourites...if you have any please let me know!

Always remember, DON'T HASSLE WITH THE HOFF! "

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
"Cherry stone spitting - we can spit them further than anyone else. In the men's category, a bloke from Cologne holds the world record at 19.56m. We hold the women's record at 12.92m as well. I tried this with my friend Michael Rensing from Bayern Munich but I only got 6.72m. More practice needed."

Brilliant!!
:lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Legend.

He always will have a place in my heart after one Portsmouth Fulham game a couple of years ago.
He was hit in the bollocks twice, Got beaten by a pompy fan when he fell into the ground, got a bleeding nose and hit the bar from about 40 yards!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Genius
new_doll.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Kinky Gerbils said:
Legend.

He always will have a place in my heart after one Portsmouth Fulham game a couple of years ago.
He was hit in the bollocks twice, Got beaten by a pompy fan when he fell into the ground, got a bleeding nose and hit the bar from about 40 yards!

i was a that game with a fulham mate of mine. they all decide to give him man of the match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here