Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football tonight at Portslade

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
jail bird said:
would do but its like in Hove innit?

You know I get lost if I leave East Brighton

will fill my car with gasoline and try my best if I have directions, can't have you playing in your socks can we...
Don't worry about it, i was just joking :lolol:

I have plenty of other trainers i can use, i'm sure Zteven can cope with them for another week! :clap2:

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
the full harris said:
mrs sue,
i can also lend you a retro albion shirt, well i say retro, it is only 10 years old, but anyway, yeah, i'll lend you the shirt and shorts, though the shirt might be a bit TIGHT.

:)
Mr James, Thankyou for the kind offer of a retro albion shirt however it is not needed, im still mentally scarred from seeing you in wilkos one on the way to swindon! the tight shirt doesnt sound very appealing either. thankyou for your assistance though.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Sea said:
Mr James, Thankyou for the kind offer of a retro albion shirt however it is not needed, im still mentally scarred from seeing you in wilkos one on the way to swindon! the tight shirt doesnt sound very appealing either. thankyou for your assistance though.

sorry, i am really sorry i have left such lasting damage by trying on wilko's shirt on the way to Swindon. I am really upset to think i could have hurt you in this way. Please, if there is anything i can do to compensate for my behaviour i will do it. I was just trying it on for a joke, I didn't mean to offend anyone. If you could please find it in your heart to forgive me for this i would eternally grateful. I value my friendship with you so dearly and i am distraught to think i could have compromised it in this manner. Once again, deeply sorry and regret my actions.

:jester:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dont believe a word of it DKM is a very good player!!!

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
the full harris said:
sorry, i am really sorry i have left such lasting damage by trying on wilko's shirt on the way to Swindon. I am really upset to think i could have hurt you in this way. Please, if there is anything i can do to compensate for my behaviour i will do it. I was just trying it on for a joke, I didn't mean to offend anyone. If you could please find it in your heart to forgive me for this i would eternally grateful. I value my friendship with you so dearly and i am distraught to think i could have compromised it in this manner. Once again, deeply sorry and regret my actions.

:jester:
:) its ok i forgive you, though the pictures will remain a constant reminder! :lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Hmm tough call guys..

Do I revise for my MEDIA exam, or play football....

tick tock tick tock....

Any suggestions.

jail bird

Oct 19, 2003
sin bin
Biscuit said:
Hmm tough call guys..

Do I revise for my MEDIA exam, or play football....

tick tock tick tock....

Any suggestions.

be honest, how much revision will you do after 7 in the evening?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I have an exam in the morning and I am still going.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Andy/Bisuit

I am not paying my taxes to educate you for you to fail because you want to kick a bit of plastic about!

STUDY STUDY STUDY

jail bird

Oct 19, 2003
sin bin
fatboy said:
I have an exam in the morning and I am still going.

the exercise will probably make you sleep well and feel rested tomorrow Andrew

GOD! I sound like my Mum :shootself

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I bloody wish! last year I paid more tax than I was getting net when I worked in Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here