Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Football stadiums then and now – interactive quiz, part three

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

:) Brilliant quiz, 13/20 correct, there are a few clues in the photos, I saw this the other day on Twitter but didn't have time to do it, thanks for posting it.

Number 20, I won't give it away to anyone that hasn't done the quiz, but I visited that stadium recently, not to watch Brighton though.
I called it ' Julie's NOT VERY FAST food '
image.jpg

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
:) Brilliant quiz, 13/20 correct, there are a few clues in the photos, I saw this the other day on Twitter but didn't have time to do it, thanks for posting it.

Number 20, I won't give it away to anyone that hasn't done the quiz, but I visited that stadium recently, not to watch Brighton though.
I called it ' Julie's NOT VERY FAST food '
View attachment 70844

12/20 - rubbish, but ah, the Oatcake Boat - moored on the canal level with the ground, about the only good thing about a trip to ************ (asterisks supplied so as not to give the game away, although the name of the boat does that if you know your culinary geography).

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Ah, the Oatcake Boat - moored on the canal level with the ********** Stadium, about the only good thing about a trip to ************ (asterisks supplied so as not to give the game away, although the name of the boat does that if you know your culinary geography).

You also went to that match? Horrible day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here