Football rumours

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Have you tried looking in a mirror before throwing stones.

don't rise to him BG
he is a horrid little runt and its a bit late at night for him he might have work in the morning ............no on second thoughts who in hells name would give him a job.
cue hundreds of thumbs down for everyone now click away tw@t

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
don't rise to him BG
he is a horrid little runt and its a bit late at night for him he might have work in the morning ............no on second thoughts who in hells name would give him a job.
cue hundreds of thumbs down for everyone now click away tw@t

Says the sad leftwing prick that moans all the time and is so sad he moans about thumbs down then trawls all my previous posts to give the same amount off thumbs down back. **** off u sad old worthless ****.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I don't think I'd be getting excited over my team blowing £4.5m of its transfer budget on an inconsistent defender who wasn't even first choice in the 2nd half of last season.

Exactly, would snatch their hand off if really £4.5m.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Oh dear. :(

This little spat is getting ever so slightly wearisome ::nono:

The likes of Glasfryn and BG are valuable contributors with much to say that's enjoyable, interesting and even worthwhile (certainly compared to most of my efforts) :lolol:

Can't we just leave the playground behind - the school holidays are on us and we should be setting an example.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Exactly, would snatch their hand off if really £4.5m.

Haha! So tempted to agree but then I think "Steve Cook & Tommy Elphick" and I change my mind.
No amount of money is enough to go through that again :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Could we sell Dunk for the rumoured £4.5m then buy Elphick back for about £2m as I am not sure he will be up to the Premier.
Would be good business as long as we get a decent sell on percentage for Dunk.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Could we sell Dunk for the rumoured £4.5m then buy Elphick back for about £2m as I am not sure he will be up to the Premier.

Just for once perhaps we could sign the replacement before letting the player go :lolol: :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here