Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football people it's impossible to like

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Joe "useful to have in the team to showboat when you're 4-0 up but otherwise an overrated tosser" Cole has always struck me as being the worst kind of arrogant footballing chav. Not in the same league as his namesake Ashley perhaps but getting up there. The fact this is his first mention on page 5 suggests I might be in a minority on this one?

Lest we forget Kelvin Morton and Phil Prosser will never be forgiven.

Anyone involved with voting against our continued membership of the FL during the gory years.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
how has Mark Bright & Andy Johnson slipped under the radar here?

and although he is no longer in football - the orange prick Simon Jordan pisses me off

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Peter Storrie and Peter Ridsdale.

Honestly, how on earth do these fuckwitts get to be paid a salary north of £1m a year for being so utterly incompetent? It's not as if there is a City-esque old-boy network at work in the world of football chief execs is there? Or maybe there is. ???

And I'll echo bushy's thoughts. What exactly is wrong with Lampard?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
oh surely every corrupt chairman or board member is by the by surely?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Jermaine Pennant- General prick. Wasted his career by being a wanker.
Wes Brown- Consistently shit for 10 years and still at the biggest club in England and in the national set-up..it's a travesty.
Dan Harding- **** of the highest order.
Steve Claridge- Just a bit of a douchebag really. Oh, and the hair.
Lee Hughes- obvious reasons.
David Pleat- When he is co-commentator it's like having an annoying grandfather in the corner chatting shit.
That "woman" that reads the e-mails on FL show. Especially her. Cor, she makes my f***ing blood boil. BBC with their equality bullshit...
Oh and that bird they tried to have commentating on MOTD who used to kind of squeal "oooh and it's a goal" in some posh ole bird accent. No, BBC, we do not need people like this ruining our Saturday nights. If you're going to rope in talentless women, at least make them good looking and generously breasted.
Oh and everyone involved with Crippled Phallus, Reading and Southampton.
Oh and the Real Madrid president.

I may have severe anger issues.

Last edited:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Jermaine Pennant- General prick. Wasted his career by being a wanker.
Wes Brown- Consistently shit for 10 years and still at the biggest club in England and in the national set-up..it's a travesty.
Dan Harding- **** of the highest order.
Steve Claridge- Just a bit of a douchebag really. Oh, and the hair.
Lee Hughes- obvious reasons.
David Pleat- When he is co-commentator it's like having an annoying grandfather in the corner chatting shit.
That "woman" that reads the e-mails on FL show. Especially her. Cor, she makes my f***ing blood boil. BBC with their equality bullshit...
Oh and that bird they tried to have commentating on MOTD who used to kind of squeal "oooh and it's a goal" in some posh ole bird accent. No, BBC, we do not need people like this ruining our Saturday nights. If you're going to rope in talentless women, at least make them good looking and generously breasted.
Oh and everyone involved with Crippled Phallus, Reading and Southampton.
Oh and the Real Madrid president.

I may have severe anger issues.

Steve Claridge is a real football fan and said how much he enjoyed his time with the Albion. Will never forget that goal at West Ham.:smile:

Lizzy on the Football League show is great. You can just tell she'd be absolute filth in the sack.

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
the others i can understand, but frank lampard ? why ?

My thoughts exactly, just cant get my head around it. Probably one of the most genuinely nice human beings in the sport!

I guess people hate him because "everyone else seems to" and therefore jump on the bandwagon.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Deep breath...

Ken Bates - Thief. Just die.
John Gregory - Played a deliberate part in almost killing the club he had served. Twat.
Alan Shearer - 'Good old fashioned CF play'. Er no, its cowardly GBH. Elbows down, Alan.
Joey Barton - Waste of talent. And Oxygen.
Lee Bowyer - See above
Phil Gartside - Self serving, selfish, cancer on the game.
Alan Green - Loves only himself, more than one team. Please try to be objective. Or f*** off altogether.
Peter Ridsdale -Deceitful, ineffective, drain on football.
Garth Crooks - Beyond annoying.
Tim Lovejoy - the MK Dons of football broadcasting
Paul Ince - I never got a chance cos I'm black. No it's because you're a useless, nasty weasel.
Peter Storrie - See Ridsdale
Andronikou - Signing f***ing autographs? f*** off.
Alan Pardew - Pointless bitter, ungracious little man.
Dennis Wise - A charactature of all things nasty in the game.
Gabby Yorath - Like a white Garth Crooks. With tits.
Paul Scholes - 'Ooh, that's a typical Scholes challenge..' i.e. one that would have seen ANYONE else red-carded. 15 years of cowardly attacks on fellow pros, dressed up as honest endeavour.

Never met him, but the way he's played all his career it is impossible for me to like him. IMO he's a COCK
what? even after this?
savage_280x390_605700a.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Deep breath...

Ken Bates - Thief. Just die.
John Gregory - Played a deliberate part in almost killing the club he had served. Twat.
Alan Shearer - 'Good old fashioned CF play'. Er no, its cowardly GBH. Elbows down, Alan.
Joey Barton - Waste of talent. And Oxygen.
Lee Bowyer - See above
Phil Gartside - Self serving, selfish, cancer on the game.
Alan Green - Loves only himself, more than one team. Please try to be objective. Or f*** off altogether.
Peter Ridsdale -Deceitful, ineffective, drain on football.
Garth Crooks - Beyond annoying.
Tim Lovejoy - the MK Dons of football broadcasting
Paul Ince - I never got a chance cos I'm black. No it's because you're a useless, nasty weasel.
Peter Storrie - See Ridsdale
Andronikou - Signing f***ing autographs? f*** off.
Alan Pardew - Pointless bitter, ungracious little man.
Dennis Wise - A charactature of all things nasty in the game.
Gabby Yorath - Like a white Garth Crooks. With tits.
Paul Scholes - 'Ooh, that's a typical Scholes challenge..' i.e. one that would have seen ANYONE else red-carded. 15 years of cowardly attacks on fellow pros, dressed up as honest endeavour.

Some of them are a tad harsh - Shearer's an England Legend

Scholes = quiet and nice

Yorath - think she's nice

The rest i'd go with tho

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Some of them are a tad harsh - Shearer's an England Legend

Scholes = quiet and nice

Yorath - think she's nice

The rest i'd go with tho

To be fair, you've picked out the three that I would not have expected people to universally agree with. Its MY list though, and for me they've all earnt their places on it.

Shearer and Scholes for exactly the same reason really. Both prone to cowardly assaults on other players, but because of their reps, invariably free to carry on doing it, for their whole careers.

Yorath is just massively, massively annoying.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To be fair, you've picked out the three that I would not have expected people to universally agree with. Its MY list though, and for me they've all earnt their places on it.

Shearer and Scholes for exactly the same reason really. Both prone to cowardly assaults on other players, but because of their reps, invariably free to carry on doing it, for their whole careers.

Yorath is just massively, massively annoying.

Fair do's.

I'd prob have a few odd ones. David Pleat would be in for sure

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Pleat has a really annoying droney voice, which counts against him. Getting done for kerb-crawling wasn't his finest hour either. He actuallly talks some sense, though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Some of the stuff he says on commentry is awful tho. He seems (without being age-ist) like an old man confused by any modern technology when commentating - ie having to look at differnt monitors for replays etc is part of the job...

In fact a lot of commentators annoy me as it takes them 5 mins to realise the bloody obvious...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here