Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football more important than money (Owusu)

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Is it beyond the realms of possibility that we may yet again see Mr.bobby zamora don the blue and white stripes ? perhaps 2010 -11 season.

If you'd asked that a few weeks ago I would have flamed you for being stark, staring bonkers. As it is now, it is within the realms of possibility.

Look, Bobby has not set the world on fire at Fulham. He's in and out of the team and has scored 4 times last season, albeit with many assists. But everyone knows that he can score a lot of goals in a Championship side. If we go up in the next couple of years I think we might well get him.

That said and as we know all too well, there is a case for saying 'never go back'. It would not be cheap to bring him back here and maybe we should spend the money on someone who is not a legend and has still to prove themselves.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A 2 year contract with Adelaide would be more beneficial for Owusu as he is probably only 4 years away from retiring. More opportunities exist for him after he has hung his boots up down under than here in the UK particularly if he takes up a trade which is needed.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'd be shocked if he turns the Adelaide offer down tbh. I hope they treat him well over there & he stays fit & well. Best of luck to the guy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here