Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Manager, quick question...

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm downloading it from a torrent now.... will only take me about 24 hours :annoyed:

You can download it legally from Steam.

There's a lot of issues with pirated versions and the game will have issues with it that come into effect in pirate versions such as getting sacked at the end of season one etc.

Plus given the current financial climate money is strained and I don't want to lose my job because they cant pay me. So please pay for it! :D

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Mine is: Intel core 2 cpu Toshiba T7200 @ 2.00ghz 512 MBRAM with NVIDIA geforce go 7600

should run shouldnt it?

.. just ordered it

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Download the demo if your not sure and see if it works..

If not, look at this thread: Known issues and solutions - FAQ - Sports Interactive Community

One link in particular helps a lot:

ERROR: Cannot run game:Failed to set up graphics system

Fix: Please download the following update from the Microsoft Direct X SDK: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5493F76A-6D37-478D-BA17-28B1CCA4865A&displaylang=en

Downloading the vanilla now... assume I dont need the strawberry to be sure itll work on my comp?

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Mine is: Intel core 2 cpu Toshiba T7200 @ 2.00ghz 512 MBRAM with NVIDIA geforce go 7600

should run shouldnt it?

.. just ordered it

You on Xp or vista. Should run fine but might be a little slow with only half gig of ram. I've got 3gig ram and it runs silky smooth.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Played one friendly and it worked fine with no worries. Let's hope the game itself doesnt pose any other problems. Cheers mates...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here