Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Manager 2014

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
That would be great, [MENTION=24420]Gullflyinghigh[/MENTION]. Drop it to me in a private message if you've still got it.

Thanks a tonne.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
There is a handheld one of the Ipad, anyone played that and would it be worth getting? It's £7.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The handheld one is good on the go, but its pretty crap compared to the actual game which is much more in depth.

Id compare FMH to the Classic mode on FM14 myself.

With FM14, i sped the game up a couple of years and Brighton were bottom of League 1 after 13 games, took them over and 10 games later were up to 10th, 3 points off the play offs with 2 games in hand. Have a tiny squad too but signed a few players on free transfers to add experience and numbers.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
My VidarFK save got corrupted one game before the final game of the season; a win would have won us the Premier Division title. Now I'll never know. Actually had to take a month or two off the game after that, really pissed me off!

Back now though with the Albion. Flew through the Championship with some good signings. Sitting 11th in the PL now. Team at the moment:

GK -Wiesse
LB - Casado
CB - Caulker
CB - Dunk
RB - Oduro
RM - Buckley
CM - Thorne
CM - Stephens
LM - March
ST - Sobiech
ST - Vydra

Got some young blood in on frees as well, they'll be making forays into the 1st team once I'm secure from relegation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here