Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Manager 2006 help needed

BHA Nutty Boy

Dec 17, 2004
Isle of Wight
I'm a bit baffled, i have been manager of Brighton since the start of the season (4 months in game) after getting the game last week, i have been watching my Manager Profile (all these stats start at 10) and all my stats have been rising apart from "Loyalty" Which has dropped to 1. I am baffled by this as i have just been concentrating on Brighton, have not applied for any jobs elsewhere! Anybody else playing that has noticed this happening?

???

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Have you been loyal to your players too? Try praising a few after a couple of good performance. Dont do it after a crap performance though or the fans will slate you for being easily pleased!

BHA Nutty Boy

Dec 17, 2004
Isle of Wight
Have you been loyal to your players too? Try praising a few after a couple of good performance. Dont do it after a crap performance though or the fans will slate you for being easily pleased!

Well i have but maybe not enough eh? I'll try that cheers

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
In my old game as boss of MAN CITY I turned down an offer from CHELSKI who were prepared to give me a 142 million budget and then from England just a bit later. It's only 2007/8 season, the fans f***ing LOVE IT.

I hadn't even won anything.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I started 2006 last night. So far played all pre-season friednlies and won them all comfortably, then played two league games and lost both. Might start again.

I like 2006 seems a little faster than 2005 as well.

BHA Nutty Boy

Dec 17, 2004
Isle of Wight
Well i'm not doing as well a MM so far with Brighton Its Nov 2nd and after a good start to the season we went on a 8 game losing streak. although now unbeaten again in the last 3 games am 23rd in League with only Millwall below me. Best average Rating Charlie. High Scorer Leon with 8.
They are not rubbish but i just keep losing 3-2 0r 2-1. Despite dominating some games!
Great Game again though!

Stumpy Tim

I'm still on FM5 too. Playing right now. Having taken Brighton to 6th in the Premiership I took the England job part-time & Man Utd job. Won the league by 18 points (98 point total) and won the UEFA Cup twice. Just coming up to the World Cup.

Think I might put my suit on for that

Stendahl

May 5, 2004
If anybody wants to buy genuine, original and legitimate FM6 games for £15 each, pm me and I will send you payment details. A local Sussex football team has just been given a significant quantity as reward for providing the makers with squad details etc, and there is no way they will all sell through the Club shop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here