Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football manager 2005 this friday?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Is thuia a definite or are there likely to be any delays, also as it's from the champ managers guys will it be better than ever and with out the bugs that plagued CM4 at first?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Also is the missus gonna through a wobbler if i buy it? Plus will i need to do a sicky or two off work to get into the game?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
It is definitely coming out on 5th november. Order it fromPlay.com as its only £17.99 with free delivery thrown in. No need for any sickies and if you get it delivered to your work the missus need never know.

NorCalSeagull

Nov 1, 2004
NorCal
anyone know if you can get hold of it in the states? Got the demo, superb latest addition - it was always going to be. Best game ever

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
It is being released in the US, though we don't know when yet. It will be called 'Worldwide Manager' though apparently. www.gogamer.com is supposed to be good for pre-ordering games and the like in the US, Amazon may also deliver there - I'm not really sure.

The SI Forums may well be of some help though.

Last edited:

NorCalSeagull

Nov 1, 2004
NorCal
samparish said:
It is being released in the US, though we don't know when yet. It will be called 'Worldwide Manager' though apparently. www.gogamer.com is supposed to be good for pre-ordering games and the like in the US, Amazon may also deliver there - I'm not really sure.

The SI Forums may well be of some help though.

Thanks a lot

corrallt

Feb 14, 2004
Kent
If you are who i think you are, you should think about more suitable ways to spend OUR money. Norkent Seagull (your dad)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Goring Gull said:
Is thuia a definite or are there likely to be any delays,

Quite the opposite in fact.
From Sortitoutsi.net

Sports Interactive and SEGA have today announced that the release of Football Manager 2005 has been brought forward to Thursday 4th November instead of it's original release date of Friday 5th November due to retailers in Italy & Sweden selling it before they should be. Good news for all us gamers who are eagerly waiting the game being released!

Fantastic:drink: :clap2: :clap:

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Did anybody else download the Brighton squad pics that WW kindly uploaded here? They worked great in the demo.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
i got a copy from my borther in law last night, i havent managed to have a proper go yet but initial impressions are good, takes a lot to get started on the actual game, lots to take into account

sea sea seasiders

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Richy_Seagull said:
Do you have the link for that by any chance?

Can't find the link but will try on my machine at home. Send me a PM to remind me. It was on a post on here by Withdean W????
Soory but let me know if you have success in the meantime.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I was excited about this but Half-Life 2 is just around the corner and thats much more engrossing. I may look at FM2005 early next year after a couple of no doubt "bug fixing" patches!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
There are hardly any bugs. Have you noticed any on the Gold Demo? I haven't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here