The Fatherland
No big deal is it?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Pride wont clash with first game at Falmer* then,

*Edit: Sorry meant 'The American Express community stadium'

Second Edit: Just seen post above can ignore this!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The whole country will be on a major terrorist alert whilst the Games are on so other sporting events will be curtailed alongside concerts and festivals (including Pride).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Good it starts too early at the moment with lots of us with children on holiday. I haven't seen the first game for a while now.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Hopefully it will provide our Danish & Swedish centre backs, Slovenian left-winger, Slovakian right-winger and Russian Striker an extra couple of weeks off after we have signed them after their excellent performances in the Euro Champs....

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
besides, in the summer of 2013 there'll be no WC or Euro's to worry about so a later end to the season should not be a problem.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
besides, in the summer of 2013 there'll be no WC or Euro's to worry about so a later end to the season should not be a problem.

I wouldnt bet on that UEFA won't move the Champions League Final or the other one so will insist the final games are the same time as usual (i know that will not effect us, but will the premiership which could have a knock on effect to us).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here