Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football league show

Boracayseagull

Mar 24, 2012
yeah i tried i-player, but because im in the Philippines, it will not allow viewing outside of the uk. i used to use expat shield which gave me a uk IP address but this now does not work either, so was hoping someone could post on here so i could watch, thanks

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
yeah i tried i-player, but because im in the Philippines, it will not allow viewing outside of the uk. i used to use expat shield which gave me a uk IP address but this now does not work either, so was hoping someone could post on here so i could watch, thanks

Maybe sign up for Seagulls Player? Extended highlights (15 mins) are now up on the Football League app and will be on seagulls.co.uk later today

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre

Try hola Unblocker....available on the Google Chrome web store. It's free & works.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
yes oscars english is improving quickly,
when asked about the noise and atmosphere in the stadium he replied about how well the albion started ...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just watched last nights show and cant understand why Cox of Forest wasnt booked for blatant dive to try for a penalty.

He was certainly going down before any contact.
Plus he was offside from the thoughball anyway which Clarridge didn't pick up on (no surprise there)

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012

Try adtellytv.... I use it as a chrome plug in and works well

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just watched last nights show and cant understand why Cox of Forest wasnt booked for blatant dive to try for a penalty.

Perhaps the ref thought he didn't execute the "Zaha" perfectly enough to warrant a card ?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He was certainly going down before any contact.
Plus he was offside from the thoughball anyway which Clarridge didn't pick up on (no surprise there)

I realise this might prove controversial, but I think Claridge is quite astute in his analysis, and his knowledge of the league is excellent. He was very positive about our squad and intimated that we'll be moving up the table. This is somewhat different to Robbie Savage and Darren Fletcher on 6-0-6 who didn't think B&HA warranted a mention, whereas they were highly complimentary about the chances of Forest, Wigan and Blackburn making the play-offs.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
On the Cox penalty incident.

You can see him push the ball way to the left just before he put in the big dive... very clever.

Another point - Billy Davies really is hard to like.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I realise this might prove controversial, but I think Claridge is quite astute in his analysis, and his knowledge of the league is excellent. He was very positive about our squad and intimated that we'll be moving up the table. This is somewhat different to Robbie Savage and Darren Fletcher on 6-0-6 who didn't think B&HA warranted a mention, whereas they were highly complimentary about the chances of Forest, Wigan and Blackburn making the play-offs.

He's had to change his tune since we were in League 1. He said our passiong style was ok for that division (when we were walking it) but it would never work in the Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here