Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football league show

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Unfortunately Mark Clemmit being present doesn't always mean the teams involved get lengthy match footage. It's usually just him nosing around the home team's offices etc.. and then the standard minute or two of match highlights. Hopefully not tonight.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Very impressive indeed, and I'll be impressed if we get much space considering the 0-0.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've never watched this before, is it regionalised? Should I be on BBC South?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I like the way Southampton are playing, strong, direct when needs be, 24 passes for the third goal, they have quality written all over them.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It is better to watch match of the Day first. The football is quicker but the mistakes can be just as ludicrous. Most of the Championship teams look quite good, or have good players. Peterborough visit St. Mary's before our visit.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Was something going on in the tunnel? Harper seemed to be in conversation with someone wearing a top with the letters DW on them, and as they pass the camera, the official looks as if he is reaching between them to separate them and stop something getting out of hand. Their conversation didn't look like it was that heated though.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Was something going on in the tunnel? Harper seemed to be in conversation with someone wearing a top with the letters DW on them, and as they pass the camera, the official looks as if he is reaching between them to separate them and stop something getting out of hand. Their conversation didn't look like it was that heated though.

Yes I saw that as well. I think it was Dave Watson their goalkeeping coach but not sure what was going on ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here