Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football league show.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Don't listen to their shit. Maybe I am being unfair about the refugees chased out of their slum. We only see the cretins.

But city dwellers don't behave like we expect. Culture shock.

erm....what?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Do you see being called gay as an insult?

No, I think people using being gay as an insult and a negative stereotype is what upsets people. It is homophobia.

Regardless the original comment was in reference to the Racist Brighton thread as it was all from someone's report after watching the game on TV.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
No, I think people using being gay as an insult and a negative stereotype is what upsets people. It is homophobia.

Regardless the original comment was in reference to the Racist Brighton thread as it was all from someone's report after watching the game on TV.

This.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Do they hate us? We always seem to have the shortest highlights. Also just heard in the Watford v Palace game the "brighton take it up the bum" song :lolol:

Quite simply, why do you feel that longer highlights should have been shown, it was 0-0, or do you think that everyone wants to see more of Brighton than other teams, you really aren't that special you know.

You had all the headlines last season, you have a new stadium and a reasonable start to go with it this season, well done for that. But you are now just an ordinary club along with others in a league where top can be beaten by bottom. Time to be a tad more realistic about your profile I think.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I don't find the homophobic chants insulting but then neither should Bellamy or the Welsh find sheep shagging chants insulting..

Quite simply, why do you feel that longer highlights should have been shown, it was 0-0, or do you think that everyone wants to see more of Brighton than other teams, you really aren't that special you know.

You had all the headlines last season, you have a new stadium and a reasonable start to go with it this season, well done for that. But you are now just an ordinary club along with others in a league where top can be beaten by bottom. Time to be a tad more realistic about your profile I think.

I'm not expecting any special treatment but I would have atleast liked to see CMS's header which was the best chance of the game.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011

I would agree with this chaps the championship is one of the most unpredictable leagues in world football. palace and Brighton will both finish mid to top table this year in my opinion both outside of the playoffs.

Not too many times when I agree with you lot.

Got to agree with most of this apart from the ordinary club dig. As the only 0-0 in the league I thought we would be on last but it wasn't. We had heavy coverage on Football League Show when we were top. When we start winning again and scoring goals we will feature more.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Didums, Sir, Sir, Palace fans are upsetting me will you tell them off! get a grip of yourself.

I was just pointing this out because of a recent report of us by a TV veiwer singing seasiders which he/she thought was sheepshaggers and the FA told us that they have zero tolerance on racism and discrimination so who better to prove that we have so much discriminaton against homosexuals than our good friends crystal palace concentrate danny

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
it was 0 f***ing 0 what highlights are there to show besides them hitting the bar?

Umm...Greer heading just wide within first 5 mins (shud hav fekin scored)...CMS breaking away...goalie nice save...CMS header (shut have fekin scored)....other chances...o and hull had some as well....yep..def cud hav showed more.....but hey i don't fekin care i saw it anyway lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here