Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football league show.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Do they hate us? We always seem to have the shortest highlights. Also just heard in the Watford v Palace game the "brighton take it up the bum" song :lolol:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Do they hate us? We always seem to have the shortest highlights. Also just heard in the Watford v Palace game the "brighton take it up the bum" song :lolol:

Don't listen to their shit. Maybe I am being unfair about the refugees chased out of their slum. We only see the cretins.

But city dwellers don't behave like we expect. Culture shock.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Don't listen to their shit. Maybe I am being unfair about the refugees chased out of their slum. We only see the cretins.

But city dwellers don't behave like we expect. Culture shock.

funny-pictures-kitten-is-confused.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
yes..they showed 2 hull efforts and one brighton one..not quite a balanced version of the game...and the first hull shot that hit the bar should never have been allowed...how the ref missed vincente being body checked i have no idea..linesman on the west side was just as dappy

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I didn't watch it but didn't expect much. 0-0 draw there was never going to be much.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I say report the scum and when found guilty the FA should make them play a behind closed doors game.

.how the ref missed vincente being body checked i have no idea..linesman on the west side was just as dappy

That would be the same linesman who flagged CMS offside........from a throw in.

Didums, Sir, Sir, Palace fans are upsetting me will you tell them off! get a grip of yourself.

I'll be honest with you my Palace supporting friend, here's where I am on this a) i'm not a grass (or indeed gay not that that's relevent) b)I don't find any homophobic chants offensive (tedious and lacking originallity, yes, but not offensive) but if the FA are meant to be demonstrating a 'zero tolerence' policy on homophobic chanting, the fact nothing is being done despite this happening week in week out, it make's them look like a f***ing joke, there are no doubt supporters (and players) that are gay, so what the hell? if the FA will continue to do FA lets go the whole hog and bring the word ****** back into the game as the FA can't or won't do anything on the issues that can really affect people

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
I'll be honest with you my Palace supporting friend, here's where I am on this a) i'm not a grass (or indeed gay not that that's relevent) b)I don't find any homophobic chants offensive (tedious and lacking originallity, yes, but not offensive) but if the FA are meant to be demonstrating a 'zero tolerence' policy on homophobic chanting, the fact nothing is being done despite this happening week in week out, it make's them look like a f***ing joke, there are no doubt supporters (and players) that are gay, so what the hell? if the FA will continue to do FA lets go the whole hog and bring the word ****** back into the game as the FA can't or won't do anything on the issues that can really affect people

It's friendly banter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here