Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football League Show - Direct link for our game against Leeds

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Since away fans are ALWAYS put in that corner, my guess is that EVERY away goal scored at that end by EVERY visiting team will have the goalscorer running past the same home fans to celebrate.

They looked used to it. None of them were having a go at Murray for doing what every visiting goalscorer does.

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
I find it frustrating that Gradel did not get sent off for kicking out at Painter just before the incident with Virgs seeing as the lino was a matter of yards away.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Can I suggest if Paul Camillin has to do another commentating role that NSC chip together and get him a pair of glasses before the next game.

Thanks US, having seen a replay, I can see why the referee sent him off - not sure it is the most blatant sending off for ages however. In real time, from the angle we were at, right up in the roof gantry, I don't think we appreciated how high Virgs' foot was, it looked as if Gradel had made a big meal of it. I still have seen players booked (or less for worse) Jermain Defoe today, Craig Fagan's first yellow yesterday. The penalty was surely given for the shove in the back by Naylor?

Last edited:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Since away fans are ALWAYS put in that corner, my guess is that EVERY away goal scored at that end by EVERY visiting team will have the goalscorer running past the same home fans to celebrate.

They looked used to it. None of them were having a go at Murray for doing what every visiting goalscorer does.

Maybe it's just me, but it looks like he is pretty clearly deliberately punching the air in the direction of the Leeds fans whilst looking directly at them.

PrestGull

Oct 18, 2003
BBC Sussex coverage is so biased (Paul Camlin more to the point) for me that was yet another stupid tackle by Virgo, makes too many brainless decisions

Come on the guy is a fan like the rest of us! Bias commentary is awesome watching through blue and White specs!

Yellow for me, Leeds player got him sent off! Poor throw from brez but he did well otherwise. Deffo pen.

Leeds coach, tossed, interesting grayson walked away from it!

Poyet doing well, needs some slack from all the mullets slating his approach!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Christ if we had had a penalty like that awarded against us we`d be going potty.
Never a pen.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Standing on the back row of the away section yesterday it looked like the foul on Muzza was committed on the line or just outside the box. The TV highlights proved me wrong so does this mean I can qualify as a FL referee ? :):):):)

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Thanks for doing that - excellent to go straight to it

Virgo needs a talking to I'm afraid. The second time he's been sent off for that type of tackle and in my honest opinion he's been very lucky to get away with a few others I've seen at Withdean this season

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
anyone else who was there notice what happened straight after virgos foul?
the ref blew the whistle,then one of our lads (not sure who) brought down their player who had collected the ball.their bloke then got straight up and pretty much decked our bloke, but none of the officials saw as they were all concentrated on sending of vrigs.

surely no chance of any sort of replay of that coming up though,unfortunately

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
I wonder if the FA/FL will pick up on Patrick Kisnorbo trying to punch Virg's?

More chance of Bin Laden becoming pope.

That Kiss-nob-rot is a sneaky little Northern twat. It's amazing what the so-called officials miss when a red card is brandished. He should have been red carded too for his punch on Virgo. Shame Virgo is too honest and didn't go down in a heap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here